What Does Rob(From Rob & Big) Do?

definetly doesn't own DC, Dc was owned by who less skateboardy lookin white dudes, but I believe the company was sold to quiksilver not too long ago

As far as owninership in DC - here's what i got from wiki:

As a teenager, Dyrdek attracted a growing number of sponsors, appeared in skate movies and on magazine covers, signature skateboards and other merchandise. Oneof his best known sponsorship deals developed after he befriended the founders of the Droors Clothing line. He not only began promoting their clothing, but wasgiven the opportunity to design a signature line of the first athletic skate shoe. The nearly 30 shoes designed by Dyrdek helped establish what became DCShoes. This exposure to the business side of skateboarding awakened his entrepreneurial instincts and inspired him to venture into other projects. Like otherfirst-time businessmen, he had his share of successes, such as the world-famous skateboarding training facility in San Diego, and his failures, notably adefunct hip hop label called P-Jays Records. Dyrdek learned from his mistakes and applied his newly gained knowledge to the next venture.

Big was hired as a bodyguard to protect Rob from security. Rob skate on public property such as schools, parking lots, etc. and when security come to get himto leave Big come in and protect. They showed him in action a few times on the show.

yea the owner is Ken Block.....he's a rally car racer.....he was in the xgames this past year i think

and his failures, notably a defunct hip hop label called P-Jays Records.

if only he had the luxury of having "Drama Beats" back then
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom