What Does Your Voicemail Greeting Say? vol. 2 Minute Intro

springfieldxd

Banned
I hate it when you call somebody and you gotta listen to 2 minutes of "Busy Body" before you can leave a message...

I'm good with the "this is Jdub, leave it... Peace"... Word to Nas - Rewind...
pimp.gif

What y'all say?

Can't you just press #?

Mine is just the default lady. It wouldn't be a good look if my job called me and got Max. B if I can't pick up

with most carriers thats how it works, but some, it tries to send a "page" through SMS callback...

"Yo waddup, this is Rodge leave a message and ill get back to yo A.S.A.P"

I haven't had a VM in a long time

I met chamillionaire and he recorded mine for me:
"Tell em the name they say is running the game... Chamillitary mayne. thats right is your boy chamillionaire the mixtape messiah, its going down. Thesound of revenge is in stores right now, knowumtatumbout.. but what you need to do is leave a message for ______....alllllllllllreadddddddy....chamillitaryyymayyyne"

pretty cool... never going to take it off

i got the automatic recording...custom voicemail greetings is wack to me....unless the cell number is for a business or something

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

I met chamillionaire and he recorded mine for me:
"Tell em the name they say is running the game... Chamillitary mayne. thats right is your boy chamillionaire the mixtape messiah, its going down. The sound of revenge is in stores right now, knowumtatumbout.. but what you need to do is leave a message for ______....chamillitaryyy mayyyne"

pretty cool... never going to take it off
now that right there is pretty cool mine is

"Its ____ Get at me"

Old default sprint voicemail greeting, i hate when people have songs playing and its muffled and goes on forever.

Hello....hello.....yo what up?......yeah..........uh huh...........that's awesome, well leave a messege and I may get back to you.
smile.gif

I need to change that
smh.gif
I probably lost so many job opportunities with that.

Default VW, no name just number FTW

Hello....hello.....yo what up?......yeah..........uh huh...........that's awesome, well leave a messege and I may get back to you.
smile.gif

I need to change that
smh.gif
I probably lost so many job opportunities with that.

Default VW, no name just number FTW

mine is kinda corny.

"Hello, you've reached _____ unfortunately i am unable to take your call at the moment. Please leave a name, number, and detailed message. I willreturn your call as soon as i can. Thank you and have a good day"

----or something like that

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Can't you just press #?

Mine is just the default lady. It wouldn't be a good look if my job called me and got Max. B if I can't pick up

I had the same thinking.

Back
Top Bottom