What DOESN'T turn you off or turn you on (that probably should...) Vol. Hairy Arms ain't that bad...

Discussion in 'General' started by dearwinter219, Mar 16, 2009.

1. dearwinter219

dearwinter219

Non-turn offs:

1. Gass and bathroom odor - I couldn't care less if u fart. You're human. I actually find it hilariously cute if a chick "poots" on me onpurpose [​IMG]
    2. Hair - Hair balls suck, but besides that...big whoop... I'd never wife a wild yak, but I've slayed a couple here and there. It's funny becausebelieve it or not, you can't even see the hair in the dark. Who knew?
    3. Skin color - I know too many guys who thumb their nose at darkskinned girls. Bruh, the blacker the booty, the better the vagina. Or something like that.
    4. Drama - Keeps me interested, sadly.
    5. Sweat - sexy [​IMG]...... I am even attracted to a little underarm funkas weird as it seems. Once the stonefaces accumulate, I'll explain.

Non-turn ons

1. Big breasts - So you have bigger breasts. OK?
    2. Fancy Clothes - If you want to turn me on, wear college sweats and a T-shirt with your favorite cartoon character. That's waaaaaay cuter than some $400get up made out of a 6x12 inch piece of very soft terrycloth. cranberry sauce FTW
    3. Loose women - not my cup of tea. Go pay for school and try to pick up some class while you're at it.
    4. "Ride or Die !!$$@#%" - I don't like anything ghetto. I'm hood enough as is [​IMG]. I don't like any chick who can say the B-word infirst person and feel like [​IMG] afterwards.

2. 651akathepaul

651akathepaul

Word. I don't care for overly big breasts, it actually almost disgusts me. I like my women to be proportionate. If that so happens that shecan look good with DD, then that's OK if it fits the girl, but a girl 5'2 with DD isn't my kind of shtick.

3. dearwinter219

dearwinter219

I hear you. I got the most PERFECTLY shaped, rounded, and colored B-cups on my hand and I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it [​IMG]

4. ericberry14

ericberry14

so do both of you like small ****?

5. carlosdapaperboy

carlosdapaperboy

[​IMG] explain the underarm funk.

6. im a helion

im a helion

I never really cared for big titties OR these "ride or die" type females...and that's all I can think offor now. I'm too busy gettin buns to be sittin here nitpickin at these women like your Desert !*@# havin %!%. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. primavera vills

primavera vills

Word. Everything you said, I agree with.

8. georgehimself

georgehimself

That is totally normal. There are pheromones in their "funk" that attract us to them. It goes both ways too. But too much funk is aproblem. (No George Clinton)

9. lifelessons

lifelessons

10. 651akathepaul

651akathepaul

Proportionate dummy. [​IMG] If a girl is 5'8 and thick then I'm sure her big breasts look very fine. But a skinny broad with overly huge melonsdoesn't do it for me.

11. dontsteponmyshoes

dontsteponmyshoes

stretch marks...ive come to accept them..im almost 30 findin a female in my age range without them is almost impossible. Used to be a huge turn off butnowadays im like !+%+ it and just lick between the lines word to Martin.

12. brooklynnyc3000

brooklynnyc3000

This is weird. [​IMG]

13. ericberry14

ericberry14

that was moreso directed at Winter... but yea i slightly agree, but to me a pair of fat titties is always appreciated.

14. dearwinter219

dearwinter219

thanks George. I knew that, but you know how NT is... so I wasn't even gonna bother unless I really had to. And come on bruh [​IMG]....Chill Lincey... Ichoose to slay only one. BUT....if this were a race, I'd be lapping you nh.

15. 414hammerboi

414hammerboi

I never understood the whole feet fetish thing.

16. ericberry14

ericberry14

Not really. Like I said....they're PERFECT. Like, for real.
    Bs are PERFECT to you.... Nah fam... but to each his own

17. freezetag

freezetag

co-sign on all

the last one, it would be only a matter of time before im sitting in the county bc of a broad like that.

18. carlosdapaperboy

carlosdapaperboy

When a chick's labia are real long, that doesn't turn me off. I think that #+#! is mad sexy, it turns me on. Also, chicks with a bit of baby fatdoesn't turn me off, it turns me on.....

19. dearwinter219

dearwinter219

Bs are PERFECT to you.... Nah fam... but to each his own

Nah, not the cup size, THE BREAST! I don't even know what B cups would look like on a different chick. she's got the "smallest"breasts I've ever claimed.

I guess what I mean to say is that the way her breats are is PERFECT for her body, like my man said. I too prefer athick one with big breasts, but the shorty I'm dealing with ain't thick like that if you just happen to see her walking by. But somehow she'sTHICK AS HELL when it's time to get busy. I'm still to this day [​IMG] ever time I pull her out them jeans. IDKhow she does it [​IMG]

20. dearwinter219

dearwinter219

[​IMG] I like a cute lil belly here and there.

21. keithahundred

keithahundred

Ugly feet is a turn off for me, I can't have them thangs touching me [​IMG], I like perfect titties screw them big ol flabsters, farting [​IMG] , I love darkskinned women they have the sweetest poon [​IMG]

22. ericberry14

ericberry14

Nah, not the cup size, THE BREAST! I don't even know what B cups would look like on a different chick. she's got the "smallest" breasts I've ever claimed.

I guess what I mean to say is that the way her breats are is PERFECT for her body, like my man said. I too prefer a thick one with big breasts, but the shorty I'm dealing with ain't thick like that if you just happen to see her walking by. But somehow she's THICK AS HELL when it's time to get busy. I'm still to this day [​IMG] ever time I pull her out them jeans. IDK how she does it [​IMG]

So she dont look thick like that, but she "Thick as Hell" when she not in clothes? yea... that makes perfect sense[​IMG]

and FTR you cant separate the cup size of the breast from the actual breast, that makes absolutely no sense.

23. tkthegirl

tkthegirl

Non-turn offs
    1) Big dudes- I never had a set preference for men's body shape or size. I always thought big dudes were fair game as long as they had the shape of aretired football player. No Beer Belly Lazies allowed though.
    2)Nerdy Personality
    3) Goofy Personality

Non-turn ons
    1) Thick Body Builder types
    2) Very Hairy Men
    3) Loose Dudes- I'm just as dismissive of fast dudes as men are towards women who are the same. If I know or find out your reputation and its over a good10-15 women I'm treating you like crap. Guaranteed.

24. dontsteponmyshoes

dontsteponmyshoes

i kinda like pigeon toed and bow legged girls too.

25. 651akathepaul

651akathepaul

See, the thing with me is that my turn-ons are different for every girl. Some girls I'm turned on by their legs or tummy. Others it might be their booty oreyes. It all depends on what kind of unique characteristics each girl brings to the table. A huge turn-on also is a athletic broad who also can dress andconduct herself as a lady. Kind of like the adage "A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets."