What Drug is Ginuwine on?

I don't see it...? I skimmed through the vid & didn't really see anything out of the blue. 
nerd.gif

Around the :20 mark. I had a hard time seeing it too. I honestly don't even think it was that bugged and just thought he was on that R&B tip.

Ona related note, this dude has mad kids:

ginuwine-kids.jpg

Last edited:
That was kind of hard to watch. I think I'm more curious why both of those women are preggers around the same time. Like the network is going to have to fill TWO spots lol.

:lol: They should've did Ginuwine like Paul in that Temptations movie and just cut his mic off, and had Dave Hollister or Avant backstage singing his vocals. That was mildly cringe-inducing

Thought someone would have already brought up the idea that this may have been done for promotion of their album, which comes out a few weeks from now. The video is garnering a lot of attention for something TGT-related.

He definitely looked disconnected with what was going on, though. :lol: He claimed he needed eyedrops on Twitter.

Around the :20 mark. I had a hard time seeing it too. I honestly don't even think it was that bugged and just thought he was on that R&B tip.

Ona related note, this dude has mad kids:

ginuwine-kids.jpg

:lol: :lol:

thanks for pointing that out, ended up watching the whole vid the first time without catching anything

I'm interested in the album. Never cared too much about Ginuwine outside of his singles but Tank and Tyrese been money

Drugs? He's just so anxious

Really though, he's on coke before it started just the way his face and jaw was moving. Holding the mic so far away :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom