What else do you collect?

nice mighty muggs up there, nakaka-addict i-collect yan, nagpipigil lang ako! i only have one, the sdcc-exclusive iron man mighty mugg. besides shoes, i alsocollect transformers (g1, mp's, binaltech & alternators, classics/universe). currently waiting for mp-thundercracker to release soon and the re-releaseof mp-ultra magnus sa november/december.

Originally Posted by airchinelaz

my new obsession right now
happy.gif

mighty muggs
laugh.gif
Venom's tongue... those are cute

does any1 stil have their penny hardaways, grant hills and other nba cards other than jordans? i haven't checked their price since late 90s
roll.gif
... (thru beckett mag)
i got sad when both of them got injured that time. they were out of the scene.
and greenhills was the store to go to.

good old days.

^just a thrill seekers of Allen Iverson and Molten Metal of Kevin Garnett - the 3D edition and RC of Vince Carter (Topps Chrome and EX) and AIs Topps FinestRC... Lebron James RC Bowman Chrome... =]

I bought several pairs (30 to 35+ last time I checked) of the Adidas Pro Model S. Different colors
smile.gif
It was more of a need than a collection though.

I've also completed the McFarlane NBA Legends Series 1 to 3 (including the variants). Series 4 naman.

I'm now moving from the Adidas Pro Model S' to the Hyperdunks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jerichoilagan

I bought several pairs (30 to 35+ last time I checked) of the Adidas Pro Model S. Different colors
smile.gif
It was more of a need than a collection though.

I've also completed the McFarlane NBA Legends Series 1 to 3 (including the variants). Series 4 naman.

I'm now moving from the Adidas Pro Model S' to the Hyperdunks
smile.gif

uy dami pro model... yan hataw...pakita pix.. astig yan sir...

NBA cards during high school days (jordan collection: as for the air jordan shoes, i cant afford to collect them all haha!)

Flowerhorn fish as of 2005-present

mighty mugs =
pimp.gif

how much do they go for here?my bro absolutely loves them too.might start collecting myself.that incredible hulk one is a must have.

Originally Posted by wrctiatobe

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

i also collect motorbikes.. here is my latest project

quadbike on 18's
nice bike bro!!!
lmfao only in asia would u see an LV seat..
lmfao how much was it a nickle?

****!
mad.gif

Before i collected sneakers i collected these:

but collecting sneakers is actually a lot more fun.

My Adidas Pro Model S' collection. It's not actually a collection. Turned out that this was the most comfortable shoes I've worn so I boughtseveral colors to use. 20 pairs total, only 5 have not been used. First pair was bought December 2006.
n1534863571_112303_30.jpg

redboy006 wrote:

Before i collected sneakers i collected these:

but collecting sneakers is actually a lot more fun.

Nice!
eek.gif

I envy your SS dios redboy.....
pimp.gif

are you a member of PSF?

Originally Posted by redboy006

^ Yup yup bro i go by the same username. are you part of psf as well?

haha. yup. i'm JACKermeister at pSF.
see you around bro

@ vungaw- ah yeah, i've seen your posts before. Any chance your willing to trade sneakers for stats? hahaha...
smile.gif

@BMK24- Thanks for the compliment bro.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by redboy006

@ vungaw- ah yeah, i've seen your posts before. Any chance your willing to trade sneakers for stats? hahaha...
smile.gif
ano sz mo? i'm a sz 12.....i have a lot of lebrons i'm willing to let go....
i'm drooling over your SS dio1

Back
Top Bottom