What ever happened to Gameshark?

smokin.gif
 back in the day, if you was stuck in a tight situation...this was your #1 friend, why wasnt it made for ps3 or 360?

v4cwo8.jpg

do you play xbox live with me? i make stupid jokes about having a gameshark all the time
roll.gif

who remembers the controllers you could program to press one button really fast? Thats the only way I could do that bomberman start cheat..

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I only had one for the Gameboy... Pokemon Rare candy and master ball cheats FTW

i used to charge dudes a dollar for 10 rare candies and  50 cents for 10 master balls
laugh.gif

pokemon was SERIOUS business back in 99' 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

who remembers the controllers you could program to press one button really fast? Thats the only way I could do that bomberman start cheat..
had one of those
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

i used to charge dudes a dollar for 10 rare candies and  50 cents for 10 master balls
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like your Hustle!

but i never had one. only played gameboy for Pokemon

and I just used the missingno cheat...

Originally Posted by J23S

had one of those
laugh.gif
i won EVERY tip off

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You hustled the @!%* outta those dudes. Why use gameshark when you could just hit up my man Missingno?
Missingno.JPG

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by J23S

had one of those
laugh.gif
i won EVERY tip off
the mad cat controller right? i used that @#$% to beat the torture level in metal gear solid
laugh.gif

Game genie for sega + sonic and knuckles + sonic 2 used to have my joint stacked stupid high...Super Sonic had me beating the game in like 30 minutes

all the games you guys are mentioning is bringing me back old and great memories.. It's kinda sad how I wake up to adult life now

Back
Top Bottom