What factors do you consider when buying alcohol?

Do you get the stuff that gets you messed up quickest?
Taste?
Cool Factor?

Cause I've had my magical times with 13 dollar bottles of everclear, so some times I be like why cop 400 dollar bottles of drink, but then I have my timeswhere I want to look like Diddy walking round with a big bootle of goose or ciroc, in my Cashmere slippers and cardigan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Do you get the stuff that gets you messed up quickest?
Taste?
Cool Factor?

Cause I've had my magical times with 13 dollar bottles of everclear, so some times I be like why cop 400 dollar bottles of drink, but then I have my times where I want to look like Diddy walking round with a big bootle of goose or ciroc, in my Cashmere slippers and cardigan
pimp.gif

and then,when ppl are looking...you gone hit one of these moves...

2u72eq0.jpg

laugh.gif

I've been into trying different beers lately. I've been at BevMo a ton just trying out a lot of new beers.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

OP are you old enough to drink?
turn 21 in Oct
pimp.gif

I wanted to cop some crown last week, but Im not a fan of brown. I copped some %$*+ Nuvo, Ciroc, and some Mango Rum threw a dash of Peach soda and had somefruity Young Dro type drink. I was sipping on that all weekend. I just like to cop stuff that I can sip and chill, only few times I cop that cheap stuff to gethammerd. I remember a in Jan I killed a bottle of Golden grain with some Hawaiian punch with my boy, and I was at this party straight slobbing a chick, andthough I caught Mono
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

I've been into trying different beers lately. I've been at BevMo a ton just trying out a lot of new beers.
yeah whenever I'm home I always hit BevMo

If I'm going to a house party with a bunch of friends Ill be more inclined to bring something not as expensive like some cheap beer

If I'm just hangin on the low with some ladies and homies, ill get some nice beer.

I always keep a bottle of Patron in the freezer too, you never know when that bad boy will come in handy

Price, what I feel like havin as a mixer...like if I want juice I'll get some vodka and if I want soda I'll get rum or crown or somethin. also dependsif theres gonna be girls around.

sometimes just get some good beer.

Interesting thread. I buy liquor based on many factors:

-Price
-Taste
-Originality
-Versatility

Kash55 and I have been known to spend more than an hour in liquor stores, without buying anything...

Maybe it's me but I will never acquire a taste for beer. I remember I was in the club one time struggling to kill a Corona, and I remember I had a damnColt 45 if I didnt have a pizza to go with it I would have prolly taken like an hour to kill it.

money, and who i'm with

with certain friends i'll do tequila nights

sometimes we do 40 nights

vday weekend i killed 9 bottles of champagne with my girl

if i'm with a group and we're just tryin to get sloppy before we really go out, we get plastic handles of cheap vodka

Originally Posted by CWrite78

all depends on how much money i have
Exactly. As a college kid i'm not trying to spend $35 dollars on goose. I'll stick with the cheap #%$ Burnetts unless I got cash towaste.

For me its.....Price and Taste. bu then the taste gets thrown out the window. I say I got this much on it; and then if someone else is like I got this much onit,I'm like cool go a shelf up and even more if more people say they got some on it; because with me and my homies it don't mater how matter who buyin,we all drinking. Thats just how we do it. Price is probably the only factor for real; because if I don't like the taste I throw a lemon or lime, and Idon' t ever want to look cool, I want to look drunk.

money factor

i usually keep a bottle of henny in my crib tho.

i like to take a shot when i come home from work.

Depends.

Chilling with friends = Beer. Has to be good beer so European Polish or Czech imports. If we staying local then it's usually Sam Adams and all the diffflavors they have. Their seasonals are the bomb and so is their Cherry Wheat. If there are girls then we'll get some Becks or Corona for them because theylike that stuff and hate our beers.

Pre-game - vodka or rum around the 18-25 dollar for a liter price range with 2-3 friends. We don't drink the super cheap stuff.

Once in a while at a party where its just a tight close group of friends. - Belvedere or Chopin if we are in the mood for vodka. Or Patron for Tequila. Thoughwe do Jaeger bombs too.

But taste is very important to me. Price is secondary because it has to taste good but be in the price range also of what we want to do that night.

Back
Top Bottom