What factors do you consider when buying alcohol?

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by CWrite78

all depends on how much money i have
Exactly. As a college kid i'm not trying to spend $35 dollars on goose. I'll stick with the cheap #%$ Burnetts unless I got cash to waste.

#$! is Burnetts??

i basically take into account two things, cost and strength. if equal, taste is the tiebreaker.

i usually go with whiskey (jameson or jack daniels), rum (bacardi gold/superior, or if i wanna put some hair on my butt, 151) or vodka (the cheaper thebetter).

i usually see what kind of night it is, if its a kick back type of thing, imma get something to flash, if a club night or party type of thing, cheap vodkaswill do.

but when we cant decide, or just wanna have that little bit of "extra" fun, cant go wrong with 151
pimp.gif

30mmvqp.jpg

Originally Posted by sunny559

i usually see what kind of night it is, if its a kick back type of thing, imma get something to flash, if a club night or party type of thing, cheap vodkas will do.

but when we cant decide, or just wanna have that little bit of "extra" fun, cant go wrong with 151
pimp.gif

30mmvqp.jpg
I drank a shot of this on my 21st bday along with a bunch of other !!%$. This threw me over the wall.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by CWrite78

all depends on how much money i have
Exactly. As a college kid i'm not trying to spend $35 dollars on goose. I'll stick with the cheap #%$ Burnetts unless I got cash to waste.

Were on the same page here!!! Burnettes is actaully good considering theyre prices are on that 5oclock/popov level.

it depends on what kind of 'drunk'i want to get.

wiskey drunk.....beer drunk....vodka drunk....

it also depends on who im with and what kind of image i want to represent for myself to people who dont know me.
i enjoy a singapore sling as much as anyone else but who can stand posted up like that normally??

also depends on what kind of hangover i want ya know

if it's a good week or i know it's a good night...

few bottles of rose....

just chillin...prob some gran marine...

or just patreezy if im chillin w/ sum breezies...

3 - Billy D's for under $10.00...I drink them as fast as I can and before you know it im walking sideways and ####### fat chicks in no time!...

I consider how drunjk I want to get, how much I want to spend and what can I mix it with

i think it all depends on the situation like its been said,
i usually drink smirnoff/sky/absolut/belvedere/goose (in that order from cheapest on) i do prefer belvedere over goose, but ppl buy it for the name,
i grew up (since the age of 12) drinking rum but it gave me bad hang overs, so now i msotly drink vodka and beer,
beer when im djing, just cuz u can chill drink and not get messed up as quick as liq.

op, u said u had nuvo?? how was it looks
sick.gif
i know theyre dropping alot of money on promotions since all these rappers are "drinking" it on thevideos

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

OP are you old enough to drink?
turn 21 in Oct
pimp.gif

I wanted to cop some crown last week, but Im not a fan of brown. I copped some %$*+ Nuvo, Ciroc, and some Mango Rum threw a dash of Peach soda and had some fruity Young Dro type drink. I was sipping on that all weekend. I just like to cop stuff that I can sip and chill, only few times I cop that cheap stuff to get hammerd. I remember a in Jan I killed a bottle of Golden grain with some Hawaiian punch with my boy, and I was at this party straight slobbing a chick, and though I caught Mono
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
around my way, they've had sales on crown for like 3 months. $17 for a 750
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i think it all depends on the situation like its been said,
i usually drink smirnoff/sky/absolut/belvedere/goose (in that order from cheapest on) i do prefer belvedere over goose, but ppl buy it for the name,
i grew up (since the age of 12) drinking rum but it gave me bad hang overs, so now i msotly drink vodka and beer,
beer when im djing, just cuz u can chill drink and not get messed up as quick as liq.

op, u said u had nuvo?? how was it looks
sick.gif
i know theyre dropping alot of money on promotions since all these rappers are "drinking" it on the videos
Man Nuvo is pretty much a hyped up chaser in my book. No Man should be drinking Nuvo straight. It's like soda to me. I say always mix it withsomething stronger.

im usualy an impulse alcoholic
i never buy the cool liqour with the exception of henny from time to time

jack daniels ftw tho

Back
Top Bottom