What fake terrorist attack do you think they have planned?

Wow, you guys are taking *%$%@%% stupid to a whole new level with this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP, you approached this topic of conversation all wrong bruh......

Post your theories thread FTW.

NT is funny.

You're either a tin foil hat wearing idiot, or think the government is actually out to help us instead of continue lining their pockets.

The two extremes are both ridiculous in my opinion. Like after the debt ceiling crisis, if your eyes weren't opened to the kind of morons that control everything about this country, there is something wrong with you. But if you believe in reptilian skinned creatures harvesting blood and all that other @$%#, you're dumb too.

Just my opinion though. No one has ever really proved the reptilian thing isn't true. It's just assumed to be false because of how outlandish it is. But why believe in aliens and not reptilian humanoids?
grin.gif

And people really don't believe in false flag attacks? Google the Mukden incident. Want American examples? Google Operation Ajax and Operation Northwoods. False flag terrorism and events are very real. Blind patriotism is one of the many things hurrying along the death of this country. Your forefathers said questioning your government made you an American. They believed a 2 party system would destroy this country. They were correct, and all of their fears came true. The government operates according to the wants of the few richest, instead of the needs of the people who sustain the country. We the people.

But no one cares because their internet works and their TV keeps them occupied.

Anyway the next false flag terror attack will either involve the Tea Party or Anonymous. And the next attack could be "cyberterror" instead of what we're used to.

The average NT'er is an idiot, who can't think for themselves and is allergic to serious reading and investigation.

I've come to terms with these facts.

No intelligent person makes statements like this:

You conspiracy believers are fools...

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

NT is funny.

You're either a tin foil hat wearing idiot, or think the government is actually out to help us instead of continue lining their pockets.

The two extremes are both ridiculous in my opinion. Like after the debt ceiling crisis, if your eyes weren't opened to the kind of morons that control everything about this country, there is something wrong with you. But if you believe in reptilian skinned creatures harvesting blood and all that other @$%#, you're dumb too.

Just my opinion though. No one has ever really proved the reptilian thing isn't true. It's just assumed to be false because of how outlandish it is. But why believe in aliens and not reptilian humanoids?
grin.gif

And people really don't believe in false flag attacks? Google the Mukden incident. Want American examples? Google Operation Ajax and Operation Northwoods. False flag terrorism and events are very real. Blind patriotism is one of the many things hurrying along the death of this country. Your forefathers said questioning your government made you an American. They believed a 2 party system would destroy this country. They were correct, and all of their fears came true. The government operates according to the wants of the few richest, instead of the needs of the people who sustain the country. We the people.

Anyway the next false flag terror attack will either involve the Tea Party or Anonymous. And the next attack could be "cyberterror" instead of what we're used to.

good deal brotha but a good half of nt is too young to even care about whats going to happen until it happens and even then they would probably know about it from a trending topic or yahoo hence the reason why they are so stupid there isn't any foward thinking I mean look at majority of the thread topics a good bit of these folks would be helpless in any type of "attack".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the SUBPAR sig.

Thinking is seemingly shunned in our society. At least free thinking anyway.

While you're comfortable in your room not worrying about anything important beyond major debt and what the hell you're going to eat today, the military and other body members are creating fake FB and Twitter profiles to sway opinion.

"Another stupid conspiracy
30t6p3b.gif
y u no trust country? just leave!"

Shut the hell up.

http://www.huffingtonpost...management_n_837153.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/83...2-20078479-10391715.html

I agree some of this conspiracy stuff I see is lulz-worthy but you guys can't just immediately dismiss everything. I again will say, Operation Northwoods and Operation Ajax. Please at least Google or Wiki these and read a little. Hell read about the Tuskegee experiment.

laugh.gif

See what I mean.

We are living in historically turbulent times and these are the kind of response you'll get on NT.

I ain't even mad.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Tha Carter IV.
Leopard print jeggings.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ the tinfoil hats. At least say something relevant, we can post pictures all day.

BLIhj.jpg

Spoiler [+]
xMVFF.jpg

It's not even worth arguing. We can sit here and go back and forth all day about conspiracys and government cover-ups and what not, but in the end, nothing is going to change. It's not about "tin-hats" and "blind faith", because either way, it's out of our hands. So why even worry about it? As foolish and "blind" as people who don't believe in conspiracys look to you, you look just as foolish to the people who don't believe in them. So it's an even draw.

Who knows. We DO know that the middle class is being destroyed, media is manipulating the sheep, and people are clinging to political parties instead of focusing on improving America. #$@! is disgusting.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the SUBPAR sig.

Thinking is seemingly shunned in our society. At least free thinking anyway.

While you're comfortable in your room not worrying about anything important beyond major debt and what the hell you're going to eat today, the military and other body members are creating fake FB and Twitter profiles to sway opinion.

"Another stupid conspiracy
30t6p3b.gif
y u no trust country? just leave!"

Shut the hell up.

http://www.huffingtonpost...management_n_837153.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/83...2-20078479-10391715.html

I agree some of this conspiracy stuff I see is lulz-worthy but you guys can't just immediately dismiss everything. I again will say, Operation Northwoods and Operation Ajax. Please at least Google or Wiki these and read a little. Hell read about the Tuskegee experiment.
Don't even bother with these clowns dude. The same guys in here probably think that muslim extremists hate us because of our freedoms or some ridiculous Rudy Giuliani type +*!@. And the internet is definitely the next stop for the "terrorists" aka the U.S. Government.

Originally Posted by taymane23

NT is funny.

grin.gif

good deal brotha but a good half of nt is too young to even care about whats going to happen until it happens and even then they would probably know about it from a trending topic or yahoo hence the reason why they are so stupid there isn't any foward thinking I mean look at majority of the thread topics a good bit of these folks would be helpless in any type of "attack".

laugh.gif
if there wasnt no +*%*@$% internet you guys wouldnt even be talking about the %@!* you do now.

you guys are PARANOID. you guys have too much time on your hands.

go out and get some AIR.... live your life...

you are going to worry yourselves bald and probably dead before the government can actually kill you...

and you guys are so blind in your fairytale thinking that the words you type are EXTREME...

sound just as ridiculous as the old man and his rapture people...

and i believe in aliens....

and no im not gonna worry my life away thinking they are gonna kill me...

if they wanted to they would have already done so...

do you actually get it now?

stop being emo

you wnat to make a difference donate to charity.

volunteer

But you complaining about conspiracies the government are carrying out on a SNEAKER board is ridiculous....

Remind me of those extreme christians who use to occasionally visit niketalk.

jesus christ.....oh wait the "in" thing to do among internet nerds is to be athiest and believe the government is out to get everyone right? my bad

Back
Top Bottom