What fake terrorist attack do you think they have planned?

with it being 10 yrs since the other fake attack im pretty sure they got something coming

i would say a fake alien invasion but i think its too soon. i do believe fake rapture will also come.

i get the feeling that all this hoopla over irene and shutting down NYC was just a trial run for next week
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Same people in here are probably the ones that think we're leaving Afghanistan and Iraq anytime soon like Obama says.

Who knows, but anything that will garner major profit and allow the US to occupy another country.. let's wait and see. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

btp_pic13.jpg
Too bad the idiot Tea Baggers straight up jacked this movement and made it into something that people can't wait to forget.

Lol so now hurricanes are fake? So the government just makes all that rain and winds come? You clowns crack me up with your conspiracies

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lol so now hurricanes are fake? So the government just makes all that rain and winds come? You clowns crack me up with your conspiracies

Not saying that the�hurricanes�we have seen are fake but weather modification has been around for a long time.

China frequently uses rockets to force rain.

Back
Top Bottom