What food establishments are open today/right now?

I dont know if you got a Wawa near you, but most likely thier open. They were open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day before. Maybe it's me, but Ithink they jack up the prices intentionally when they're open on the holidays. I coulda swore I paid like 7 dollars for a gallon of milk once becausenothing else near me was open....

I know you still got a lil sunday dinner or somn stuffed up in those jaws big homie, you good til new years.

laugh.gif
Yup the gas station

Detoxing myself for Christmas food tomorrow.

All I had today was a tuna sandwich, big fruit salad, big garden salad.

Should have a nice bowel movement in the morning and be thoroughly cleared and read for tomorrow's feast.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think any minority owned restaurants will be open. I just came back from getting some Thai food.

I was just outside, the only thing open aside from groceries is the neighborhood fried chicken joint and dunkin donuts. If you have a 24 hour mcdonalds nearyou hit that up.

Jack in the Box and Sonics were open, I went with Sonics. Now I'm full, about to sit up, maybe play some Madden and lay it down then wake up and playhustler.

why go out and eat when you can eat posole and tamales all night? then sip on a little ponche and call it a night..

Chinatown dude, they're open 365+ days a year...... i remember thanskgiving day, all restaurants were open late.....busy too.

Back
Top Bottom