What fun perks do you have at work?

-Catered lunch or breakfast everyday
-whenever a new food item is added to the menu we get paid to go out to the restaurants and try it to make sure it tastes the same everywhere (several times a year)
-3 weeks paid vacation and every 5 years you get to add an extra week for the following 5
-every 10 years you get a sabbatical (8 weeks paid vacation which doesn't include your standard weeks off, it's just additional time) & they cut your work phone off so you can't be in contact with the company while you're out
-Break room has a soda fountain & industrial-sized premium beverage maker

I'm a cook... we pretty much get stoned all day, get free-%!+ drinks (Maker's
pimp.gif
), and get paid not to work shifts is restaurant/bar is closed... full health insurance that we don't have to pay a dime for... general lax setting half the time... great job...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Damn where are some of you mofos working at? Sounding like everydays a field day. 

Rest assured...
...a hefty dose of stress and various bull +#!+ definitely comes with the territory.

It's all good tho.

this too... we get so many pros because there are so many cons... but we do get treated great...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I work for the government. Life is pretty good as long as you do your job.

Aside from the very laid back atmosphere, I get a free gym membership and they pay for part of my education. No, I'm not in the military. Also get paid sick and vacation days that I can stack up to 240 hrs for vacation and unlimited sick days. I earn 4 hrs of each per pay period (2 weeks). I also have the option to travel if I want. The list for Hawaii just came out and I was the only one to sign up. It would be nice to go there for a few weeks of work.

I also get discounts on a lot of retail merch and the boss gives out bonuses and awards if you work hard.
Nice, what agency do you work for?

Keep whatever we find...some coworkers have came up on flatscreens,temper pedics ,stair masters Lol,grills, couches,any type of furniture

I personally came up on a n64 with hella Mario games, digital camera, portable dvd player, a soccer practice net, a wedding dress lol I'm trying to sell it

1, Free dinner every day
2. Free lunch (steal it from client meeting catering)
3. Free beer and wings on Friday
4. Free taxi and black cars from work

I don't have to work during the summers.
I get more days off during the holidays than most plus a spring break.

Catered Lunch 4 days per week
Option to work from home 4 days per week
Best Family Benifits Package in the Region
Children's College Tuition paid in full
If I attend grad school 80% Tuition paid
2 weeks paid vacation per year (allowed to save a max of 300 hours)
No nights-No weekends
Discounts city-wide for car dealerships, dining, travel, and entertainment
Annual raises and solid pay.

Complimentary Wine Tastings/Bottles not only @ work but everywhere in the Valley
Discounts @ restaurants
Internet Access @ work-anytime
Complimentary lunch/dinners (chef on site)
Complimentary nights at any hotel I want
Complimentary baseball tickets/football tickets
Bonuses- Have gotten, 32in flat screen, ipod, iphone and AMEX gift cards
Option to comp family/friends whenever I want (da ricky ross status aka BAws)
Ive met so many people here that hook me up with other stuff- got a Electronic Arts hook up -Free games FTW!
and there's more.. but it's a really good job. I love what I do

You work hard, you will get compensated..not only with your check..but MOAR

-UNDFT-

UPS perks > *

- discounts on phone bills, cars, theme parks, Broadway shows, electronics, cars
- match 401k
- discounts on UPS stock
- discounts on hotels/car rentals
- $15000 in school reimbursement

Other stuff also but just can't think right now

I get to SLAP my own Music ALL DAY in the car, dont have to deal wit annoying customers, 30% off cell bill, and I get the hours I want.

The free puppies that we get. Pure breeds too. (Rottweilers, Choco Labs, Boxers, Pitts..etc)

I work at A Veterinary Hospital.

Around Basketball and Football all day long. Get paid to do what I love. Play sports for free. Free Piston,Tigers, Lion tickets from connections ive made and from work. Actually here at work now watching the Tigers game on the tv.

lunch/dinner bought for me. Have gotten prescribed ambien and get other prescriptions if i ask for it
not too crazy

Nothing really "fun"...I'd guess having, in general, a very relaxed working environment where everyone knows each other since there's only ~20 people.
Free catered lunches every once in a while.

But the main thing I like (not necessarily a perk) is just that I get to work with pretty cool people and get to do a lot of things. It's definitely a job that could help me move up to where I want to be in the future.

No crazy perks.

Work from home, here and there. I don't take advantage as much as I could/should.
Reimbursed for a lot of expenses.
A lot of free product.

Nothing else really.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

@dabottom: thats pretty cool man, did yall throw a big party and enjoy some of that stuff for the Heat championship? Oh, and whats with the drinks- they dont have beer or liquor too?

lol.. naw.. we had a bunch of festivities for March Madness. We're setting up for the NFL season coming up so that's when the next big thing will be I believe.  The "drinks" happen once a month. I don't even remember why but I don't ask questions I just enjoy being here. 
laugh.gif

-I spend most of my time studying, reading or cruising the internet
-working unsupervised 90% of the time
-super cool co-workers
-guaranteed career advancement after 3 years on

Back
Top Bottom