What gear are you rocking with your eggplant foams?

nike-foamposite-1-one-varsity-purple-eggplant-3.jpg

+

104621.jpg

=

pimp.gif

men that michael vick jersey joke thinge seriously not that funny sofaking gay

seen too many dudes rocking the khaki shorts, black tee, and rockies hat hard (pause, no h*omo). It works, but cats look like an army.

Purple LRG jacket with tan LRG cargo shorts or Pants. Dont rally wear them like that though...Will bring them out just to stunt with the fit...Its a DC thing..

so far ive mostly worn a black or purple American Apparel hoody, nudies and my Shop Gentei black n purp O's fitted
but seriously anything black based could pretty much work if u can pull it off. dont necessarily have to be matchy

when my blac label shirt comes in the mail i will be sure to post in here.

still kinda salty i ordered this shirt off line seen it in dtlr on saturday for the same price
smh.gif

damn, i'm kind of mad. All the jeans i've ever bought were to rock AM95s and Jordans. Now they don't fall right with the foams. Am I supposed tobuy baggier jeans with wider cuffs for it to look right or is it just one of those things where you gotta get used to a sneaker and how it looks?

Originally Posted by pchen83

damn, i'm kind of mad. All the jeans i've ever bought were to rock AM95s and Jordans. Now they don't fall right with the foams. Am I supposed to buy baggier jeans with wider cuffs for it to look right or is it just one of those things where you gotta get used to a sneaker and how it looks?

naw your jeans dont necessarily have to be baggier just find some "boot cut" jeans to fit around the shoe better

Yo, just wear your clothes man. Wear whatever you want with it, however you want

Im surprised no one said a Purple Ribbon or bandana around their neck with a matchin rose on their wrist.. lol

Purple shoes need matchin? lolol

Thats funny.

I told my girl to buy some purple thongs top match my kicks.

I do match my clothes.. dont get me wrong.. but purple matchin is a skretch..lol

havent worn my eggplants yet... on my things to do in 09 list lol

Back
Top Bottom