What gear do you wear ballin indoors and out here's mine with pics...

oregon ducks shorts with yellow nike embroidered logo shirt (not pictured) white nba quarter socks(not pictured) and the grey flight clubs

nba authentic shorts in order of timberwolves, lakers, and wizards with nba white quarter socks(not pictured) mad love nike white bball shirt(not pictured) andgrey flight clubs

and finally my best gear of all the cincinnati bearcats gear authentic shorts red shirt and nba quarter socks with black flight clubs or grey sometimes(which iuse the white nba socks for the grey but mostly the black ones)

nice ballin stuff.... im usually sporting jordan shorts, a city league shirt and my Air Max 360s

nice authentic shorts, know where i can get some for the low low? i usually ball in jordan shorts zoom socks and the zoom 20-5-5

Originally Posted by Rightguard

nice authentic shorts, know where i can get some for the low low? i usually ball in jordan shorts zoom socks and the zoom 20-5-5
I bought my ducks green shorts on ebay for 49 bucks with shipping so that was a fair deal also you should buy the old orlando authentics on ebayand the sonics authentics going for a starting bid of 49.99 i believe. I would buy but i wear only nike gear on ballin.

Badboy074 - Cincinnati Bear Cats Gear...
smokin.gif

getting fitted to hoop. I just throw anything on, as long as I have a fresh head band i'm good.

Back
Top Bottom