What girls do you like and attract Vol. Describe them in 3 words or less

I like: "Cute over hot", "The good girl", "Funny and level"

I attract: "That %@@!% crazy!", "Damn, I'm stupid..", "Lord have mercy"

couldn't the girls you "like" and "attract" be complete opposites? thats how it is with me...

I Like : Athletic , Mixed Race, Got they own style

I Attract : Want a relationship, Wild, Emotionally Attached

Smh.

Attractive is understood, no need to say that

I like
Natural
In Shape
Un-Cool

I Get
Down to earth
In shape

Originally Posted by Truballa101

couldn't the girls you "like" and "attract" be complete opposites? thats how it is with me...
Did you read my OP? I never attract what I like.. I be having to work hard for a sane chick.. sheesh
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I like: Mixed race (or Hispanic), Fun personality, has high expectations for her career/life[/color]

i like: mixed race, in shape, good personality (hold a damn convo)

i attract: whales/whale babies, bland personalities, and stuckup snots

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Attractive is understood, no need to say that

I like
Natural
In Shape
Un-Cool

I Get
Down to earth
In shape
eek.gif
Whaaaaaaaaat?! I got a SOFT spot for corny women too man
embarassed.gif

I don't care for cool people in particular. So I definitely don't like cool girls. Too hard to work with. TOo hard to get them to open up (non-hetero), too hard to get them to speak, too hard to get them to laugh at dry jokes. Just not my type of woman.

Like:Fly (not the fly ones that MUST keep up with the latest trends,but a girl who can shop at a damn thrift store and come off sexy),dope taste in music and humble.
Attracts:NONE OF THE ABOVE!

I attract older, professional, Caribbean chicks. I happen to like the same, but I'd add in African chicks although they give me no play for same reason.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't care for cool people in particular. So I definitely don't like cool girls. Too hard to work with. TOo hard to get them to open up (non-hetero), too hard to get them to speak, too hard to get them to laugh at dry jokes. Just not my type of woman.

I feel you.. hell, deep dpwn inside everybody wishes they could be corny and get away with it. I'm not corny, but only because I'm self conscious and insecure (like normal people). I like a chick that laughs at my bad jokes AND my good ones, ya feel me? It's cool to be able to take ya cool off for a second and not be self conscious about what a girl will say if she sees you unswaggy.

Back
Top Bottom