WHAT GLASSES DO YOU WEAR? Vol blind

Damn cutler and gross are nice but $500 for glasses is insane. Is eBay safe to buy from the here new? They real?
should be safe imo... They're a designer name but they arent popular as Ray Ban, Versace, etc popular enough to have fakes floating around. I haven't come across any fakes so far while looking online. You can find em on sale on some websites like Sense

Last edited:
Just ordered these from Frames Direct...

Screenshot_20231113_151017_Outlook.jpg

Hopefully my insurance reimburse me for some of it... the people that own Eyemed also owns Frames Direct... so they better! Anyway these will be my first pair of Gucci eyeglasses (I have 2 pairs of sunglasses I never wear). I did get transition lenses, as always. Was gonna buy a pair of Cartier sunglasses, but these make more sense for the money for me.

My laat 2 pair were Burberry and Dior. The Dior frames never fit right.

Thinking about ordering these Miles Morales shades from Warby Parker but putting transitional eyeglass lenses on them:

Also... really wanted green lenses on those Gucci joints, but I settled for grey since that was the only color offered in extra active... I need mine to change in the car too. I think I want something with purple lenses too.

Looking for some good prescription eyeglasses on Warby Parker, haven’t bought new ones in 8 years. Any recommendations? 🙌

Best bet when it comes to Warby Parker is to go in person. With da amount of variety , colors and sizes it becomes overwhelming, and only you know what you like or how they want to look / sit on your face:smile:evil:smile: .....but yeah fam take an hour or 2 out of you day to go instore and make a decision. Been using Warby Parker for da past like 10 years and every year or eye-exam they come out with a bunch of frames I like.

Back
Top Bottom