WHAT GLASSES DO YOU WEAR? Vol blind

I used to buy designer frames. Zenni optical all the way for me now though. These 2 are in my rotation currently.

2030724-eyeglasses-front-view.jpg

4422423-eyeglasses-front-view.jpg

Had LASIK so only wear sunglasses now but Jacques Marie Mage would be getting a lot more $ from me if I did still need glasses.

I hate wearing glasses or contacts. Would try lasik but my friend had it done and experienced some blurriness and is back to wearing glasses again.

Have a pair of Warby Parkers as well. My prescription isn't too strong, so I figured not to spend too much money on frames.

My step-motger had lasik ..she has experienced some issues...not sure how serious it actually is. But y'all can miss me all they way with having to basically use a razor to cut my eye to shoot a laser in em...nah fam I'm good...and my Rx is heavy...still won't consider it ...will always pay the extra bread for thin lenses. Been on the warby Parker wave for the past 7-8 years

My step-motger had lasik ..she has experienced some issues...not sure how serious it actually is. But y'all can miss me all they way with having to basically use a razor to cut my eye to shoot a laser in em...nah fam I'm good...and my Rx is heavy...still won't consider it ...will always pay the extra bread for thin lenses. Been on the warby Parker wave for the past 7-8 years
Interesting, I wanted to try warby parkers a few years back and looked on their website and said they only make lenses up to a certain strength. Probably changed now. My prescription is strong too.

Some Warby Parker joints. Before that I had Cazals. I’ve worn glasses since I was about 10. I never got complimented for my glasses until the Cazals. No one cared who I was until I put on the Cazals. Quite frankly, I didn’t like the attention, I wasn’t used to it. I might do Cazals again but not those Run-DMC joints I had. Something scaled down.

Contacts literraly 90% of the time. Even at home.

frames are RL. But the vision on them are not good. Makes me squint

Problem with glasses is they iritate my skin. The general moisture on the bridgr of my nose and next to my eyes that glasses produce, causes breakouts.

Having trouble finding frames that fit and look good on me. I've tried like 30 Warby Parker frames and nothing works. I have a round face and I'm looking for square, black frames without a lot of embellishments. Seems simple enough, right? I think the WP Hughes in black and wide with low bridge fit would work, but it does not come in that. My current frames are black Ray Ban Wayfarers, but I think I want something more angular and preferably without adjustable nose pads. I've also searched glassesusa, lenscrafters, etc, and haven't seen anything that catches my eye. Any suggestions?

Having trouble finding frames that fit and look good on me. I've tried like 30 Warby Parker frames and nothing works. I have a round face and I'm looking for square, black frames without a lot of embellishments. Seems simple enough, right? I think the WP Hughes in black and wide with low bridge fit would work, but it does not come in that. My current frames are black Ray Ban Wayfarers, but I think I want something more angular and preferably without adjustable nose pads. I've also searched glassesusa, lenscrafters, etc, and haven't seen anything that catches my eye. Any suggestions?

You have a budget range in mind?

I just bought these Cutler & Gross black square frames from eBay for 170 shipped

1325.jpg

My current pair are these
Screenshot_20221214_144532_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221214_144046_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221214_144046_Chrome.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

I just bought these Cutler & Gross black square frames from eBay for 170 shipped

1325.jpg

Yes! Something like this is what I have in mind. I will spare no expense for something I have to put on my face every day. I don't like how wide temples obstruct my peripheral vision but the top style is something worth trying on. The bottom ones in all black would work for me, too.

Well, there is a limit as to what I can spend. C&G's run a little more than I thought, but I'm still definitely going to try some on.

I'm really liking C&G's frames, but I have to try them on first. Closest store to me is Los Angeles (I'm in San Diego). I don't really want to purchase blindly, and it seems like C&G online only exchanges the frames.

I have these Burberry frames for their blue light protection for when I'm behind the screen all day with meetings
PXL_20221215_202931986.PORTRAIT.jpg

I have 4 pairs of Persol Rx glasses, & a pair of Roka that I wear everyday. I really love how lightweight they are, & they stay on my face when I’m active.

Only complaint on a lot of glasses, is that they only do simple colors, I want something that pops.

These are the glasses I wear regularly:

PXL_20221216_221137935.jpg

1. White Buffs
2. Some plain black acetates with the new C logo
3. JMM Fellini in argyle with amber tint fade to clear
4. JMM Julien in charcoal with mauve tint fade to clear

1325.jpg

Damn cutler and gross are nice but $500 for glasses is insane. Is eBay safe to buy from the here new? They real?

Back
Top Bottom