What goes on in the Bleach and Naruto thread?

It's like over 500 pages
eek.gif

but i dont know what the hell everyone is talking about
nerd.gif

please. go re-read the manga.

we have no idea how the 2nd hokage controlled his summons,
but orochimaru implanted a seal into their backs that gave him control.
so, its most likely thats how kabuto is using the jutsu.
when the souls are first summoned they retain their original minds and memories. (ex. when the 1st and 2nd talked to the 3rd)
but orochimaru's seal turned them into mindless puppets.
so it doesnt make kabuto better using the jutsu.

and Madara Uchiha hasnt been alive for 100 years for no reason.
he wasnt scared. that was just shock that this dude came to fight me and pulled out some heavy jutsu.
he's not gettin caught in a genjutsu by itachi, he's not getting touched by any other fighter there....
so what exactly does he have to be scared of?
he know exactly what every single one of those people can do cause they worked for him at one point. lol.
hes just shocked a lowly spy who sasori didnt really care about busted out the 2nd hokage's (who madara has fought. dont forget that.) jutsu.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

when the souls are first summoned they retain their original minds and memories. (ex. when the 1st and 2nd talked to the 3rd)

he wasnt scared. that was just shock that this dude came to fight me and pulled out some heavy jutsu.
he's not gettin caught in a genjutsu by itachi, he's not getting touched by any other fighter there....
he know exactly what every single one of those people can do cause they worked for him at one point. lol.
hes just shocked a lowly spy who sasori didnt really care about busted out the 2nd hokage's (who madara has fought. dont forget that.) jutsu.
alien.gif

roll.gif

LOL... Wow.  It looks like what a Dragon Ball Z thread would be to someone who's never heard of Goku or Super Saiyans.

Couldn't you just ask in there?
The thread title should be changed to Official Anime/Manga thread

alien.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

alien.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As stupid as this thread is, I've alwasy wanted to know as well. Is Bleach & Naruto a computer game?

I remember when I first got on here I was like what the hell is that.
Then I went in and saw a whole bunch of geeks talking about cartoons.

Thats when I realized that NT is not too much different from ISS.

That's funny, I saw that thing the other day and was like...500+ pages? !$@ is that all about?

I was thinking of making this post. I always see that post and am like...what is that? I went in it once and was just confused. I think it's the largest thread on here by far.

Sasukes hatred made you start this thread and Aizen knew it was going to happen before you even had an NT account...

it's that real.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I was thinking of making this post. I always see that post and am like...what is that? I went in it once and was just confused. I think it's the largest thread on here by far.
lol not at all

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Sasukes hatred made you start this thread and Aizen knew it was going to happen before you even had an NT account...

it's that real.
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

i know what bleach and naruto are but come on 500+ pages?
New manga comes out like every Thursday or somethin... so there's plenty of reasons for it to be that long. My roommate loves manga... %**# is annoying
laugh.gif

There's a 500 page thread about drake in the music forum... there's more manga than drake music

we talk about all types of manga and anime in that thread, not just bleach and Naruto (although there is a tendency to talk about the big 3 in there
laugh.gif
).

i think the largest thread is the PS3 thread, which is on its 5th thread now. easily 3000+ pages combined.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom