What gym do y'all use? Vol thinking of going to NYSC

What gym you guys using? Thinking of going to nysc since there's spots all over manhattan and I heard the one near my house has gorgeous women there all the time.

It's a bit pricy though. Any other alternatives? Preferably one that has a pool also

Planet Fitness

because they're everywhere

Last edited:
ymca because its so close to my house...little kids running around playing everywhere though...

I rock with NYSC, $59 a month.... alot less ghetto, cute women, less volume of people overall & weights go up to 130 as apposed to 60 @ Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness is way closer to me where I live but I can't get jiggy with it.. tried for a month and went right back to NYSC

I rock with NYSC, $59 a month.... alot less ghetto, cute women, less volume of people overall & weights go up to 130 as apposed to 60 @ Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness is way closer to me where I live but I can't get jiggy with it.. tried for a month and went right back to NYSC
Is the 59 for a single location only?
I think access to any location in NYC is 89
I spend the most of my weekdays in manhattan but live in forest hills so I want a membership that can let me go to various locations but that 89/month :smh:

I have a costco 24 hour fitness membership 350 for 2 years and a membership to a powerlifting gym for 65 a month.

I have a costco 24 hour fitness membership 350 for 2 years 
If you know someonewho goes there already you can subscribe under them for 30 a month

Good post OP... we not to far from each other.

What about that Bally's right there by where you catch the E train at Queens Blvd?

I would also like to know too on a good gym.

24hrs fitness

$49/year.

Anyone else signed up for the 3 year advance pay deal they had years ago? After the 3 years, it was $50/year after that. 

I've been to the NYSC on Wall St. It's cool. Not really up to my standard. I've been to several NYSC on Long island and Brooklyn and they all look the same. I'm currently looking for a gym in Brooklyn and I think I visited all of them.

Back
Top Bottom