What happened to all the photoshop experts on NT?

calibeebee

Supporter
NT used to be POPPIN poppin from funny photoshops. What’s the deal with that? It’s literally not a thing anymore. crank Lucas would have me in tears.

Is it because more people browse NT on mobile instead of desktop so they don’t have access to shop like they used to? Maybe people just search for gifs on google now instead? I need answers. I miss 2007-2012. We’ll never be those kids again

request a photoshop and see what pops off

You see how much this thread is popping off. That’s about how lit photoshops are on this site now.

I’d actually be interested in seeing website traffic metrics for NT. I’m wondering if traffic has slowed to a crawl or if it’s just me.
Methodical Management Methodical Management what types of programs do you use for this information? I know you probably don’t publish that type of info but would you mind letting us know how things are trending? Things are better than ever or is there concern that the wheels are coming off?

would you ever let us know if it was time to start running for the hills? Can we help with anything?

Last edited:
Lobotomybeats had a tragic life-event so i imagine that's why he's not around anymore. Ogbobbyjohnson pops up every now and then but doesn't really shop much.

I’d actually be interested in seeing website traffic metrics for NT. I’m wondering if traffic has slowed to a crawl or if it’s just me.

they got site monitors for that... wouldn't be surprised on da aforementioned.

first time hearing about this website. Threads look like old school NT. Website look pretty low quality though. Seems like where we’re headed
It’s lit on thecoli. There’s close to no filter there. NT always gonna be home tho

Randomly thought about this, as I used to do shops too, but the answer was right there. Smartphones.

Last shop I posted on here:

kyfrog.jpg

Back
Top Bottom