What happened to Joe Budden?

If he's honest why does he deny being a woman beater in interviews when he mentioned it in songs?

-NT's feminist

Tahiry and Kailyn both said he never laid hands on them. It would make sense for him to hit a girl he's in a serious long term relationship with and not someone he's dating for a month, right?
You sure Tahiry said that? I just want you to fact check before I prove you wrong

He's a woman beater, he's proud to talk about being a drug addict but has problems admitting he hits female. He's only honest for sympathy .. that's corny.

You can post it, I don't give a ****. I've seen her say before he never hit her. If something happened since or if she lied back then and doesn't care now. That's fine too.
You don't give a **** but you commented :lol:

He says he hit women in his song but denies it everywhere else. Either he's lying in his songs or he's lying in real life

Either way it's corny

You said you were gonna fact check me. I don't give a ****. If he hits women, I'll still listen to his music. Sucks that he hits women if he does but I'll take Mood Muzik 2 and 3 over 95% of the rap albums in the last 3-4 years.

You said you were gonna fact check me. I don't give a ****. If he hits women, I'll still listen to his music. Sucks that he hits women if he does but I'll take Mood Muzik 2 and 3 over 95% of the rap albums in the last 3-4 years.
Agreed. Could care less about dudes coolness/corniness/personal life. The music is still good imo. He raps about relatable subjects. Everyone aint out here on some drug dealer/trap star steeze. I just wanna hear some music that tells a story on some ish i can relate to/understand and Joe delivers in that department.

Agreed. Could care less about dudes coolness/corniness/personal life. The music is still good imo. He raps about relatable subjects. Everyone aint out here on some drug dealer/trap star steeze. I just wanna hear some music that tells a story on some ish i can relate to/understand and Joe delivers in that department.

MM2 is one of my favorite albums the past 10 yrs. But it went from sounding like vulnerability to a "pity party" after that. Just my opinion. Like I said, I have no problem with artists "exploring their feelings". He just seems to kinda "over explain/explore" now. But I suppose that's why people listen to him now. On top of the fact his flow can be kinda stagnant sometimes, and the quality of production seems to have gone south.

He's literally the only artist that went from being one of my favorites to me finding him virtually unlistenable. I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced a similar transition.

i also used to be a fan of his music but as far as his new music goes, im done.

part of it for me, has to do with what his voice has evolved into. its like some kinda whiny/raspy **** that just doesn't sound appealing to me. he also could use a new production team.

im more so a fan of joes commentary these days. thought he was ok on L&HH. I like watching his interviews and I def look forward to hearing his podcast every week. also like hearing his views on sports when he pops up on ESPN every once in a while.

It got Fab too

Some of these dudes should have never given an inside look at how corny they really are.

You dudes who sit and worry who is corny and who isn't and need your rappers to be "cool" are probably corny yourselves :lol:

Last edited:
Media and his antics. "Lay a hand on me, I'll lay a hollow on you" and then gets snuffed was the beginning of the downfall.

I still check for his music when he drops stuff because he's talented, but other than that, dude is a cornball

Back
Top Bottom