What happened to Macaroni Grill ?!

Those type of places are hurting now because the food scene is changing fast. People are now doing good food that's affordable to everyone. Therefore killing the corporate giants because their food is terrible and over priced now a days.

this place had some really good specials... my fam would order from them all the time until they got shut down :smh:

Also I went to Olive Garden on Friday
And :smh:
Like I always enjoyed the good somewhat
They got rid of the seafood Alfredo :smh:
Plus they have this cheap old off brand tablet thing u order with and use to get drinks and pay
Basically makes the waiter useless
I might as well got up and went to get my own plate from the chef
Won't be going back :smh:

isn't this your dream idea? That way you don't have to tip?? I'm confused here

We have a couple of Macoroni Grills out here, the old people love them. Personally I'm not a huge fan of their food but they still do well out here

The portion sizes decreased, at least for some dishes

The Penne Rustica though 
pimp.gif

The portion sizes decreased, at least for some dishes

The Penne Rustica though :pimp:

Applebee's portions have definitely decreased as well in the last few years. I remember being so disappointed when they got rid of the bone in wings from their hh menu, smh

Its been a long time since I've been to macaroni grill but from what I recall they're better than applebees. Not hard to do, but still.

Last edited:
ALL places named in here are horrible. Need to add Outback, Chili's, and Red Lobster to the list. I'm shocked people still eat at these places in 2015.

Googled it and theres one near me.

Was gonna try then googled their mac n cheese

DA **** IS THIS MAN?!!???

ol draya son family dollar struggle mac and cheese loooool
It actually tastes good, at least since the last time I've tried it years ago... but then again I'll eat anything

Back
Top Bottom