What happened to NT: buying / selling forum?

I've been an active member and supporter of NT since 2002. I contacted a member / seller for a pair of Black Grapes in a 7( ad still up even though they are sold). All was good; sent him in email to see if they were available and how much he was asking for since ad said $200 or best offer at bottom. He quickly responded : sold and for asking price and my ad never said BO. I kindly sent him a copy of ad just to let him know it did... No harm in that right? He responds: I don't get ur point, they sold already...dudes like you who do the insignificant $5 to10 off game always miss out.

What a way to conduct business!!! Pimple faced E-thugs reselling are really thinking they doing something!! Beat it nerd!! Got my pairs anyways "Mitch"!!

sent him in email to see if they were available and how much he was asking for since ad said $200 or best offer at bottom.

Second worse part of selling right here. Price was clearly stated yet you wanna ask how much.

Then you have the nerve to make a thread complaining :lol: :smh:

A serious buyer would have made an offer instead of playing dumb.

i usually sell without the help of any site anymore. and only accept paypal payment as gift due to fear of shady tactics. i have never been ripped off so far. some have tried but i have always won my money back. havent checked out buy/sell since the move.

with that said i have gotten messages and emails from people asking for shoes i have sold like 5 to 6 years ago :lol:

i usually sell without the help of any site anymore. and only accept paypal payment as gift due to fear of shady tactics. i have never been ripped off so far. some have tried but i have always won my money back. havent checked out buy/sell since the move.

with that said i have gotten messages and emails from people asking for shoes i have sold like 5 to 6 years ago :lol:

You do realize it's just as easy to get got accepting gift payments, if not easier.

All I know is I hate cats who lowball the hell outta you.

Had some Concords for sale for 225 a week ago, some dude had the AUDACITY to offer me 140. Wanted to choke that ****** through my screen. I cussed em out in a reply. Cheap *****.

Yeah I was mad. >: :smh:

I've looked in that forum maybe 2-3 times in 2013, every time I see those prices I just 
sick.gif

mean.gif

That re-sell game has taken a turn for the worst since the last time I cared about a shoe on the RD. (2008)

All I know is I hate cats who lowball the hell outta you.

Had some Concords for sale for 225 a week ago, some dude had the AUDACITY to offer me 140. Wanted to choke that ****** through my screen. I cussed em out in a reply. Cheap *****.

Yeah I was mad.
mad.gif
mean.gif
the lowballers aren't even worth the response imo.      i've included in my listings.  "i won't be offended if you lowball me as long as your not offended when i don't reply"

what the seller told op is true though.    alot of people miss out on deals because they want to nickle and dime a few bucks off of an already decent price while at the same time another buyer is about his money and sees the price is fair as is and jumps on it with no hassles.

I don't really like the new mod over there. Didn't approve my listing. Said I needed a picture of the soles x_X

As a Mod... I gotta admit, the old buy/sell was :nthat:

Now.. sighsss...it's ugly, I can go 2-3 days w/o having to approve a new thread. Before I was updating every few hours to keep up with all new submissions and replies.

But hey.. *shrugs*

This happens to me all the time. :lol:

To be clear I'm not mad. I loss nothing and it was just an exchange of words. My point has always been from the beginning that there is and should be a general knowledge of how to place an add in the marketplace. If your ad says or BO and you get an email from someone asking how much you looking to get, you get mad and respond trying to pull E-thuggery? Set the price of firm or say what you you want with your chest!!!

Back
Top Bottom