What happened to Osama Bin Laden?? **SERIOUS**

billy hoyle

Banned
character made up by the government?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Scapegoat for terrorism...as long as he is PE #1 the war on terrorism will always be main agenda.....while all the powers that be do what they want[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

nerd.gif
Scapegoat for terrorism...as long as he is PE #1 the war on terrorism will always be main agenda.....while all the powers that be do what they want

co-sign

I know earth is big but it cant be THAT big

I do think he is real though, but everyone has an eye out for this guy, how is he doing it

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

nerd.gif

Now that's just silly
how is it silly?

at least saddam hussein was real and he was caught easily.

laugh.gif
I believe it's sarcasm, meaning he agrees with you.
That's how you spot a rookie NTer. Everything is personal.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He is just used as the boogeyman to continue bogus "War on Terror". As previously mentioned, he was just used as the scapegoat. Like I wrote in that other recent 9/11 thread...What also puzzles me is that the CIA met with Bin Laden in the summer of 2001 on a couple of occasions when he was having surgery in Dubai, U.A.E. Why was Bin Laden not arrested? He was on the FBI Most Wanted List for the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. Also, on September 10th, Osama Bin Laden was having surgery in a military hospital in Pakistan and the ISI (Pakistani intelligence) relayed that info to the U.S. on September 11th. They even claimed they shared this information with the American government and the U.S. did not pursue those leads and did nothing about it. CBS even reported this at the time. There is a whole transcript of that story.

So, basically, I think what happened is that whether he just died from his sickness/illness in the months following 9/11 in 2001. Actually, most likely he got killed by Pakistani intelligence, the ISI.

Check out Benazir Bhutto's statement in this video at 2:14 where she claims Omar Sheikh killed Osama Bin Laden.

Whatever happened to him is not clear, but I am convinced he died years ago following 9/11.

They bombed those mountains pretty hard

I just think he died under the rocks..... how will they find him if hes in a million pieces under a tn of rocks??

just saying... IF he is real that is

Clinton ordered for Bin Laden to be arrested and brought to the USA to stand trial or if it couldnt happen then for him to be killed.

I also doubt he was killed by Omar Sheikh.

But i did think that he might have died after 9/11 but without an real evidence or anyone really confirming it, its hard to believe anything really.

for real, i think he's here in america some where. wouldn't shock me if he shaved his beard, grew hair, and is now the old guy in the walmart entrance

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

for real, i think he's here in america some where. wouldn't shock me if he shaved his beard, grew hair, and is now the old guy in the walmart entrance
That wouldn't shock you?  Comeonmannn
laugh.gif

Who knows what to believe.. I think either his illness caught up to him, or the U.S got him and just was never able to confirm it (Or maybe they did and didn't say anything, who knows)

He was killed a long time ago. At least that is what I believe, by the CIA or someone.

He must be dead or something. Like Crank said, the earth is big but it's not THAT big. I find it hard to believe that we couldn't catch one dude, especially with today's technology and stuff. It's not like he has some crazy technology to hide himself. A person can only live for so long in a cave.

Also, pretty much the whole world knows what he looks like so someone should have reported him as I'm sure he must have been moving around and stuff.

I actually wasn't joking about you speculating if he's real or not..that really is a silly question. As far as what I believe..

I am convinced he died years ago following 9/11.

Clinton ordered for Bin Laden to be arrested and brought to the USA to stand trial or if it couldnt happen then for him to be killed.

I also doubt he was killed by Omar Sheikh.

But i did think that he might have died after 9/11 but without an real evidence or anyone really confirming it, its hard to believe anything really.
Yeah, I just read that Benazir mispoke. She meant to say Omar killed Daniel Pearl. So, I retract my statement. I stick to believing that he most likely just died from his illness of kidney failure.

Here is a good read to OP's question.
[table][tr][td]
Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

By David Ray Griffin

15601.jpg

Global Research, October 9, 2009

Is Osama bin Laden still alive? I have dealt with this question in a recent little book entitled Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive?  The present essay summarizes the main points of this book. 
Since the transference of power from the Bush administration to that of Barack Obama administration, the question of whether bin Laden is dead or alive has become more important.

Although George W. Bush famously said that he wanted Osama bin Laden “dead or alive,
[/td][/tr][/table]

i have this odd feeling "IF" he is real, he will be found or come back to the spotlight in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom