What Happened to Rock N Jock......

What ever happened to Rock N Jock i dont think ive seen one since 2000 maybe, anyone know why they deaded it????

Rock N' Jock basketball
pimp.gif

Who knows maybe celeb's wanted money or mtv just over doing it like they always do. RnJ baseball and basketball cool. But then they tried other stufflike Rnj 2 on 2 and the other one associated with baseball and two celeb's in a batting cage. Thats when you noticed rnj started to fizzle. I wish theywould bring it back too. Even the superbowl one was good.

*#$# that i want #%++%$ music videos man

i dont have mtv jams so i only got sucker free sunday
smh.gif

I still remember Griffey making a barehanded catch off someones hit...maybe Bill Bellamy

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Rock N' Jock basketball
pimp.gif

Was it Tim Hardaway that suited up for both teams?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And wasnt there like a 50 pt. shot or something like that. MTV back in the daywas straight piffery

mtv
mtv2
mtvtres
mtvjams
mtvhispanic
what else
the should have a mtvSitcoms.

f'n realworld killed music television.

I miss the 90's.

The Homeboys Vs The Awayboys.

The shoe heat the participants wore, were scorching. I remember RnJ '96, half of one squad wore the blk/red XI's.

They really do need to bring this back.
pimp.gif

Would be better than 98% of the shows they got on there now.

I liked the R&J baseball games. I remember when Cecil Fielder played in one & his son Prince who was prolly like 11 or 12 at the time made the gamewinnin' catch in one of the games. Now he's all growin' up & tearin' things up wit' the Brew crew....
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom