WHAT HAPPENED TO THE III'S (BOTH PAIR)?

no solid info yet. i heard patent leather similar to the pure IIIs. im not a source. im remembering things i've read from reputable nt sources.

hopefully august

EDIT:
somebody who met Gentry asked him about the slam dunk package and he said they were not coming out.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

This was the year of the rumor. I'm not trying to say these were never meant to release, but what I am saying is, L7OSER sig has been correct so many time so far. JB's makerting this year is baed on sales. These classic releases (i.e. True Blue IIIs) are just their ace in the hole if some of these fusions (i.e. 60 plus, six rings, dub-zero re-retro) don't do as well as they planned. Classic retros are hot selleres everytime. When they relaese these it's not even a gamble, it's just money in the bank. But a lot of these fusions [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]are[/color] gambles, because they are fad amongst young buyers. Anyone who knows the definition of a fad, knows that it can die at anytime.

So simply put, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF YOU WANT MORE CLASSIC RELEASES, DO NOT SUPPORT FUSIONS[/color].
yeahhhh
im with you
lets boycott fusions and any other crap Jb releases
arent we already doing that?
most of the NT community hate fusions and refuse to buy it
but lets face it .......we are nothing against the millions of newbies and hypebeast that copp all the trash that JB drops
lets just stick to buying old heat and nike releases
smokin.gif
...til JB stopits crap

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

This was the year of the rumor. I'm not trying to say these were never meant to release, but what I am saying is, L7OSER sig has been correct so many time so far. JB's makerting this year is baed on sales. These classic releases (i.e. True Blue IIIs) are just their ace in the hole if some of these fusions (i.e. 60 plus, six rings, dub-zero re-retro) don't do as well as they planned. Classic retros are hot selleres everytime. When they relaese these it's not even a gamble, it's just money in the bank. But a lot of these fusions are gambles, because they are fad amongst young buyers. Anyone who knows the definition of a fad, knows that it can die at anytime.

So simply put, IF YOU WANT MORE CLASSIC RELEASES, DO NOT SUPPORT FUSIONS.
yeahhhh
im with you
but lets face it .......we are nothing against the millions of newbies and hypebeast that copp all the trash that JB drops
smokin.gif
...til JB stop its crap
QFT!

This was the year of the rumor. I'm not trying to say these were never meant to release, but what I am saying is, L7OSER sig has been correct so many time so far. JB's makerting this year is baed on sales. These classic releases (i.e. True Blue IIIs) are just their ace in the hole if some of these fusions (i.e. 60 plus, six rings, dub-zero re-retro) don't do as well as they planned. Classic retros are hot selleres everytime. When they relaese these it's not even a gamble, it's just money in the bank. But a lot of these fusions [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]are[/color] gambles, because they are fad amongst young buyers. Anyone who knows the definition of a fad, knows that it can die at anytime.

So simply put, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF YOU WANT MORE CLASSIC RELEASES, DO NOT SUPPORT FUSIONS[/color].
yeahhhh
im with you
smokin.gif
...til JB stop its crap
Trust me when I tell you, that a good percentage of my post are about how people who share our views are the minority. I am well aware of this. Ilive in the Northern California Bay Area. So, let's just say, I know what sells and what doesn't. Every single member of Niketalk and everyone else whoshares our views could stop supporting fusions, and JB WOULD STILL BE UNAFFECTED. JB is BIG business and we're just a small margine.

Don't know why you would want them they'll be nothing close to the originals much less the 01 and 03 retros so just follow me over to Nike Retro that's were the good stuff is happening. Jordan Brand and this forum is dead so let's let it die in peace.

Sad but true.......

yeahhhh
im with you
smokin.gif
...til JB stop its crap
Trust me when I tell you, that a good percentage of my post are about how people who share our views are the minority. I am well aware of this. I live in the Northern California Bay Area. So, let's just say, I know what sells and what doesn't. Every single member of Niketalk and everyone else who shares our views could stop supporting fusions, and JB WOULD STILL BE UNAFFECTED. JB is BIG business and we're just a small margine.
sadly true
im just hoping that Jb realizes that they are losing their true customers........the real jordan sneaker heads
they have nothing to lose with re releasing heat bcuz that would bring us (true js fans) back to JB
and as always the newbies will copp ......so lets just hope that JB realizes that we are a small group but our money is gddd......and in the long run moremoney dont hurt

i hope they drop the true blue's, i was thinking about dropping 300 for a pair, now that i heard this info, imma just wait and see, but as for thewhite/cement's, i doubt they will be dropping this year because the last retro was 2003 but i could be wrong, seeing that the fact they they are droppingthe nubuck 12's again

This needed quoting again in case some slow people didn't understand.

TBs are confirmed for August release. FACT. That's all I can say for now, don't want to get into further trouble.

Originally Posted by killacam92345

true blues will release, haven't heard anything but rumors about the white cements

true blues will NOT release. they were supposed to be patent leather but the idea of them releasing got scratched

AAAHHH all the contradicting info in one thread...these days, until sample pics surface i believe NOTHING! So right now, as far as im concerned, they arentreleasing

Back
Top Bottom