WHAT HAPPENED TO THE III'S (BOTH PAIR)?

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I bought em all, BBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAA!

315038781.jpg
J/P
wink.gif

Don't know why you would want them they'll be nothing close to the originals much less the 01 and 03 retros so just follow me over to Nike Retro that's were the good stuff is happening. Jordan Brand and this forum is dead so let's let it die in peace.
patent=game over

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

what i don't understand is why jordan would put all this heat on the release dates list when they have no intension on releasing them
So the Jordan heads come back. but then JB releases more crap
grin.gif

Of course JB scraps sneakers that people want

But patent leather was a bad idea

JB always has to ruin it. I mean lets keep it real, if they were set to drop this year wouldnt we have by now already seen a sample pic at least

Not really a fan of the true blue 3 to be honest. If they re released it, i'd definitely grab a pair, but i never thought about paying out the nose for an'01 pair. So needless to say, i wouldnt be heart broken if they didnt come out.

As far as the white/cement. I still have 1 DS pair, and 1 pair i wear. They'd never be able to put the same quality of the '03 with its soft, suppleleather, in an new release, so i think i'd pass on a new retro anyway.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out. No doubt it will just be more of the same BS with all the older guys like my self complaining about the quality.There is really no comparison.

thats why you might as well just look at the back market for stuff you want. help out another sneaker head, and get what you want, when you want it. dont waitfor JB to release crap.

I really hope they come out in August... a good way to start the school year off
pimp.gif

someone in this thread posted a whole bunch of pictures complaining about the different rumored releases for this year that now look like they won't cometrue. I completely agree with them...

In January or February of this year I was on NT's release dates page for JB and had a list prepared in my mind...

Space Jams in December as well as the Flu Game's, White Red's and Playoff XII's. True Blue's and White Cement III's as well as the DTRTI's in the summer. Also noting all of the Slam Dunk Packages (I's, II's, III's) and 60+ Packages (I's, II's, (V's, VII's).

Now it looks like none of those will come true and even the DTRT I's won't be true 9-lace-holed Hightops.
frown.gif

But my question is, what's up with the release dates page? Why is it consistently changing and jumping from all the way to December and then being cut backto September?

Why does Jordan hate it's loyal customers?

We've dealt with there BS for too long.

I know Nike checks NT, so if they read this, they need to turn this train around, and drop fusions, hire new people, and retro more shoes.

Why does Jordan hate it's loyal customers?

We've dealt with there BS for too long.

I know Nike checks NT, so if they read this, they need to turn this train around, and drop fusions, hire new people, and retro more shoes.

GOTDAGIT I hope these both come out.
I'm at a point where I hate wearing my '03 white cements because I don't know when the next time I'm gonna get a great pair of shoes is. Then Iremember that OG Bo Jacksons are coming out soon and I can have pleasant dreams.

Back
Top Bottom