WHAT HAPPENED TO THE III'S (BOTH PAIR)?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRUE BLUE'S AND WHITE CEMENTS THREES THAT WERE SUPPOSE TO BE COMING OUT THIS SUMMER OR AUG..? HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING IN AWHILE? PLEASE DONTSAY THEY GOT SCRAPED!!!

True Blues are July and the white cements have been rumored to drop for a couple years now..

The true blues will drop this year. It has been confirmed many times and several shoe stores are set to receive them.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

CANCELLED.
179.gif
155.gif

I bought em all, BBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAA!

315038781.jpg
J/P
wink.gif

Don't know why you would want them they'll be nothing close to the originals much less the 01 and 03 retros so just follow me over to Nike Retrothat's were the good stuff is happening. Jordan Brand and this forum is dead so let's let it die in peace.

I heard the Cements may be in the HOF pk but get ruined with some kind of gold accents or something like that. Thats only rumor but I would rather not get themat all than get them with gold on them.

White cements were supposed to be in the HOF pack, but now its on the I's, 6Rings, & 2K9's.

True Blues are rumored to be scarpped, but were confirmed early '09.

probably pushed them back to get some fusion out in the market. but if they release true blue or white cement i will defenetly get em

WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES HAVE BEEN SCRAPPED. THEY WILL NOT COME OUT THIS YEAR. MAYBE NEXT YEAR, BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW NORELEASE

This was the year of the rumor. I'm not trying to say these were never meant to release, but what I am saying is, L7OSER sig has been correct so many time so far. JB's makerting this yearis baed on sales. These classic releases (i.e. True Blue IIIs) are just their ace in the hole if some of these fusions (i.e. 60 plus, six rings, dub-zerore-retro) don't do as well as they planned. Classic retros are hot selleres everytime. When they relaese these it's not even a gamble, it's justmoney in the bank. But a lot of these fusions [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]are[/color] gambles, because they are fad amongst youngbuyers. Anyone who knows the definition of a fad, knows that it can die at anytime.

So simply put, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF YOU WANT MORE CLASSIC RELEASES, DO NOT SUPPORT FUSIONS[/color].

Just wait and see. I heard about the 1s package in January and never heard about it again. And now the pictures released.

Back
Top Bottom