What happened to the White-Americans NBA players?

Chase Budinger IS the future.... for not only white basketball players across America, but humanity.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If Joe Alexander could actually play basketball...America would eat him up

It's going to take a white guy...pause but easy on the eyes...athletic...exciting...franchise level player and I guarantee David Stern will Eminem him
e0lqon.jpg

Yea they tried to Eminem White Chocolate. The real one and the fake one. The fake one I won't even get on that dude.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If Joe Alexander could actually play basketball...America would eat him up

It's going to take a white guy...pause but easy on the eyes...athletic...exciting...franchise level player and I guarantee David Stern will Eminem him

I think it comes down to the culture of the game. Why are there so many more white Europeans than American white guys? Because they grow up in basketballsystems and truly believe they can become great players. In America, every good to great white kid grows up with a different mindset. It's a cycle that isjust entrenched in our culture. Not saying that is the end all, but I think that plays a part.

It's not like these white Europeans are great "athletes."
IMO

Coby Karl being in the L should be inspiration to all white-Americans that, they too, can be in the NBA someday.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

I think it comes down to the culture of the game. Why are there so many more white Europeans than American white guys? Because they grow up in basketball systems and truly believe they can become great players. In America, every good to great white kid grows up with a different mindset. It's a cycle that is just entrenched in our culture. Not saying that is the end all, but I think that plays a part.

IMO
Manu is one of the most athletic players in the league and that's real.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

I think it comes down to the culture of the game. Why are there so many more white Europeans than American white guys? Because they grow up in basketball systems and truly believe they can become great players. In America, every good to great white kid grows up with a different mindset. It's a cycle that is just entrenched in our culture. Not saying that is the end all, but I think that plays a part.

IMO
Manu is one of the most athletic players in the league and that's real.
Yeah buts thats one, I see what Bealls saying, if you look at most of the Euro guys, most of them have equal athleticism to the White guys in theL.

Originally Posted by RoOk

0401_large.jpg
adam_morrison.jpg
While I never thought Ammo was going to be the next Larry Bird like some people thought, I thought he was going to be a solid scorer. His rookieyear wasn't too bad, he just shot terribly and couldn't defend. Then he tore his knee before his second season and his confidence seems to have beenshattered since.

I do not have answer, other than simply not being good enough.

And it occurs way before any thoughts of the NBA..

Back
Top Bottom