What happens if I don't pay my phone bill?

At&t has already sent me a contract termination fee cuz I haven't payed the last 3 months. All in all I owe $418 to end my contract along with pastbalances. Deadline was today I think and I don't intend on paying it cuz I'm rele broke and I just bought some raptors and aqua chalks.

Actually it's my mothers credit cuz I'm 17............its a rele good thing she doesn't care about credit anymore or my $%% woulda been whippedword to kunta

you're "rele" broke but you manage to buy some kicks? get your %@!+ straight or adult life will eat you the **@$ up. i was in the same positionwhen i was 17 btw

and stop missing your English class its "rele" showing..

Originally Posted by kidUFC

you're "rele" broke but you manage to buy some kicks? get your %@!+ straight or adult life will eat you the **@$ up. i was in the same position when i was 17 btw

and stop missing English its "rele" showing..

you're "rele" broke but you manage to buy some kicks? get your %@!+ straight or adult life will eat you the **@$ up. i was in the same position when i was 17 btw

Great advice.

You need to sort yourself out. Your mom may not care right now but you will probably regret the fact that you can't get a phone for about 100 years.

If you had called them a couple of months ago you probably could have sorted something out but it's probably too late now.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by kidUFC

and stop missing your English class, its "rele" showing..
fixed

All in all I owe $418 to end my contract along with past balances.
I don't intend on paying it cuz I'm rele broke and
I just bought some raptors and aqua chalks.
smh.gif

If you don't pay they will send you a few notices, then after that they will start adding intrest to the amount that you owe now, trust me I know. Suncomscrewed up my bill in 2003 when I had unlimited calling they charged me over $1000 for my $59 a month plan, I refused to pay it and now the company thatown's the debt sent me a bill for $2700 as it has been gaining intrest since 03.

smh.gif
You'd rather let you moms credit go down the hole because you want some "kicks". You need to get your priorities straight, you know what statethe economy is in right? You know how people judge you right? Based off your credit and now the rules have gotten even more strict. !+%$$**

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

If you don't pay they will send you a few notices, then after that they will start adding intrest to the amount that you owe now, trust me I know. Suncom screwed up my bill in 2003 when I had unlimited calling they charged me over $1000 for my $59 a month plan, I refused to pay it and now the company that own's the debt sent me a bill for $2700 as it has been gaining intrest since 03.

yeah, it will not be at&t that will be trying to get that money, its going to the third party that owns your debt who will be contacting you.. if yourefuse to pay, tell your mom to change her number if shes doesn't want them harassing her with phone calls and i suggest you move to a new place since theywill be sending you collection mails. good luck.

im still in a sistuation with B of A .. everything should be paid off real soon
smile.gif
eek.gif

This is not just linked to addresses, I believe they know your SSN too, it will stick buddy, so you might want to pay that bill now because it'll only getworse/expensive.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Actually it's my mothers credit cuz I'm 17............its a rele good thing she doesn't care about credit anymore or my $%% woulda been whipped word to kunta

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

At&t has already sent me a contract termination fee cuz I haven't payed the last 3 months. All in all I owe $418 to end my contract along with past balances. Deadline was today I think and I don't intend on paying it cuz I'm rele broke and I just bought some raptors and aqua chalks.
some keen judgment on your part
eyes.gif

I had a friend who was in the same situation as you. He said after 6 years of it being on your credit, it is erased. I don't know how true that is, justtelling you what he told me.

Back
Top Bottom