What Happens When You Get Shook or Nervous?

Joined May 27, 2004
I know when I get shook or nervous it seems like the entire room is 156 degrees, the nape of my neck feels like its on fire and my heart starts pounding realfast and heavy
. I've had the occasional lump in my throat, feelinglike I can't swallow.
It's weird to me that my body reacts that way. What do you do when you get nervous or shook?

Joined Jan 23, 2005
I fart. My plams sweat, and i get that choked up feeling in my stomach and throat while my heart beats like I ran a 5 min mile.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
eyes get big and heart races real fast..plus it feels like its beating the $@%% out of my chest

Joined Apr 21, 2004
Depends on the situation but anxiety for undesired tasks is a pain.

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man forhimself, God for us all is my motto.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man for himself, God for us all is my motto.
Yup, job interviews ftl

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man for himself, God for us all is my motto.
Yup, job interviews ftl
I'm usually good at interviews but I had one today and kept stumbling over my words started rambling

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now