What Happens When You Get Shook or Nervous?

i turn my swag on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Depends on the situation but anxiety for undesired tasks is a pain.
smh.gif

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man for himself, God for us all is my motto.
Yup, job interviews ftl
smh.gif
I'm usually good with interviews but I had one today and two people were interviewing me and I started stumbling over my words and rambling
smh.gif
Two people?
eek.gif
tired.gif
That could bring out nervousness forsure. I'm usually good interview but when they have two people that's a lot of body language one has to read to know if answered you the questionscorrectly and if they are feeling you but take it for what it is. Learn from it.

I bite my nails.

It feels like my heart is jumping out of my chest.

I can't stop moving (walking, tapping my foot, etc.).

smh.gif

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man for himself, God for us all is my motto.
Yup, job interviews ftl
smh.gif
I'm usually good with interviews but I had one today and two people were interviewing me and I started stumbling over my words and rambling
smh.gif
Two people?
eek.gif
tired.gif
That could bring out nervousness for sure. I'm usually good interview but when they have two people that's a lot of body language one has to read to know if answered you the questions correctly and if they are feeling you but take it for what it is. Learn from it.
Yea the area manager and the manager of the location both sat down with me, you're right about the body language cuz sometime they look ateach other and give that
grin.gif
look while I'm sitting there feeling likeI'm being interrogated.

Well only time I'm shook is when I see the cops...my lips get really stiff!

When I'm nervous is usually before a football game...everything is moving in slow motion...I feeL kinda sick to my stomach, after that first hit I'mstraaaaaaight!

smh.gif

Yup, job interviews ftl
smh.gif
smh.gif
Two people?
eek.gif
tired.gif
That could bring out nervousness for sure. I'm usually good interview but when they have two people that's a lot of body language one has to read to know if answered you the questions correctly and if they are feeling you but take it for what it is. Learn from it.
Yea the area manager and the manager of the location both sat down with me, you're right about the body language cuz sometime they look at each other and give that
grin.gif
look while I'm sitting there feeling like I'm being interrogated.
"I'm tryna work on my future, why u wanna know my history?"

It's never a mental thing... My mindset never changes so I never really think I'm shook or nervous. But I'll have really sweaty hands andmy legs might shake. Usually, it's when I'm freestyling. It's like my body is nervous and it's reacting likewise, but mentally I'm still"
glasses.gif
". It's weird man...

I just found this out about myself recently.

My right leg shakes uncontrollably...
ohwell.gif

Straight tap dancin' @ company meetings. (no sambo)

I start sweating more than I usually do (I already sweat a lot). I start to stutter & talk fast as well.

Back
Top Bottom