What Happens When You Get Shook or Nervous?

I know when I get shook or nervous it seems like the entire room is 156 degrees, the nape of my neck feels like its on fire and my heart starts pounding realfast and heavy
laugh.gif
. I've had the occasional lump in my throat, feelinglike I can't swallow.
It's weird to me that my body reacts that way. What do you do when you get nervous or shook?

I fart. My plams sweat, and i get that choked up feeling in my stomach and throat while my heart beats like I ran a 5 min mile.

eyes get big and heart races real fast..plus it feels like its beating the $@%% out of my chest

Depends on the situation but anxiety for undesired tasks is a pain.
smh.gif

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man forhimself, God for us all is my motto.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

smh.gif

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man for himself, God for us all is my motto.
Yup, job interviews ftl
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

smh.gif

If it's serious shook situation everything slows down matrix style and then I start planning real fast to get out whatever situation I am in. Every man for himself, God for us all is my motto.
Yup, job interviews ftl
smh.gif
I'm usually good at interviews but I had one today and kept stumbling over my words started rambling
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom