What have you learned about Love --- Not be confused with LUST (relationship thread)

cb94

Banned
I just finished writing an 8 page memoir about everything I learned from this past relationship. I'm kinda drained but I think I wanna start on a bookabout all my little conclusions I've come to on various issues about life, death, and all the stuff in between. So if you can add a mature response to thisthread, I'd appreciate it. Also, if your name is Sam and or "mouse" and you wanna read this memoir, holla at me.

I've learned that things look real different when you look at it from the outside. I was with a girl and I thought loved her. The we broke up and it was soeasy for me to walk away, so I concluded that I didn't love her. So, I guess I'm just waiting to get knocked down.

If you're ever fortunate enough to find real love, keep it as long as you can. There are people who go entire lifetimes without experiencing it at leastone time before they die.

+!$@ will make you do crazy things, b.

I ain't never gonna love nobody more than I love myself though so at the end of the day I'm good regardless of what happens. Some people let that +!$@consume their lives and lose sight of their priorities. At this point, %+@! it, I don't have time for that peanut butter and jelly ##@$#%$* (I'm notsalty neither, just indifferent). When you put yourself in a vulnerable situation like that you're almost always guaranteed to take the L.

Money > Love

Love is the best and worst thing in the world. It can make you or break you. Once you finally find true love you should hold on to it as tight as you can.

I am incapable of it. Too much hate
tired.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Love is the best and worst thing in the world. It can make you or break you. Once you finally find true love you should hold on to it as tight as you can.

Love is definitely better than money, but "like" isn't. You're on a different page Weekend Girl. you haven't found true love quite yet.Even platonic love > money. Moving right along..

I've learned that these three things are necessary for experiencing love:

Self-love, trust, and vulnerability.

Real Love seems to keep me balanced because whenever I consume my self too much things go wrong and when I do the complete opposite things go wrong. So becauseI recognize this I keep myself balanced.
Being a cancer with a rising sagittarius can be confusing with one being extremely attached and the other can be extremely detached, but the right love (lovingand committing myself to my best friend) brings the best out of me.
Didn't realize this before but now I know.

Back
Top Bottom