What Highschool you from?

Viet.. I can't believe you didn't show up at lifted bro.. I waited for like.. 20 minutes but then had to jet to work. and um.. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darick, I got suspended from work til tuesday... so yeah... broke, broke, phi broke most def with alvin in the Core!
<!-----<span style="color:white;"><!-----</strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!----- . <!-----<span style="color:wow:range;">Samsoong@gmail.com</span><!-----<br><!-----<a href="http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=44475.topic" target="top"><!-----</a><!-----</div><!-----<br><br>

Dweezy.. what yr. are you/did you graduate? you from the clackamas area or somewhere else in portland?

Yup Alvin, that's me.. :smile:
Hey there muscley arm, want a popsicle?

sam we left the ES like an hour after you called...they took like 15 mins ringing up my stuff as is hahaha, and it's not like i'ma oregon native, i was like lost for 15% of the time
NEED JORDAN XI CONCORDS size 5y? holla @
daaznfella@hotmail.com OR IM me @ daaznfella suckaaaa!......
for dope jordan tees, go to WWW.OVERSTAND.NET...you wont be sorry!

Cleveland H.S. '02 Portland, Or
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

im a senior at la salle and i live in the clackamas area and alvin do u ever talk to derick at osu?

UNIVERSITY PREP- UPREP
I NEED SEA CRYSTAL SB'S IN A SIZE 10.5 OR 11, PREFERABLY 10.5. THANK YOU. BYE

almost went to Lake Oswego High School but im going to Jesuit instead...class of '09 baby. :pimp:
pimp.gif

5 0 3​

dweezy

yeah i talk to derick here and there, he lives a journey away.

what have you been up too? go to u of o?
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

ya- freshman team last year, and sophmore team this year
we aren't very good (varsity was 2-14 or somethin last year :\
ohwell.gif
) but I have fun

^^ya, we only had 5 guys and we beat your varsity by like 25, like three weeks ago. Ur pg is ok, he got fake 20's tho. lol. Whatever, we kill a lot of teams tho.

Back
Top Bottom