WHAT IF I TOLD YOU SAIGON SIGNED TO AMALGAM DIGITAL

Talkin bout you doin it big on Amalgam Digital
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got the same email. Which is the only reason I hopped on during the weekend. But I want to know what happened to Joe Budden in Boston. Soooooo......

Nothin...

stupid Boston stuff as usual..

Hood people and rappers do not embrace ANY rappers coming into the city.

Edo G put a 'ban' on him now in Boston...whatever...

Originally Posted by illphillip

Just got the same email. Which is the only reason I hopped on during the weekend. But I want to know what happened to Joe Budden in Boston. Soooooo......
Dudes was salty cause he told everybody to get off the stage that wasn't preforming.... Dudes just took that as him being disrespectful, thoI'm sure he might have used words that were not very nice.

I was at the show but I didn't see any problems...

^^^

OK. I was going to start a thread asking what happened. Did Joe step out of pocket?

Smart mu *@+@!+@ know, you can get out of line but so much when you are OT. Home Team will almost always have an advantage.

Boston, though.

Gang Starr had to leave Boston to blow.

I would imagine they don't show much love out there.

Boston is notorious for testing, at least rappers, from out of town. If I know that, I don't know WHAT Joe Budden was thinking.

Only Guru was from Boston I think. Preme from TX.

Actually, he's better off signing with Amalgam if he EVER wants to be guaranteed a release date & sell a cd.

Don't know. I know he's big in CT.

Cats can always be connected. If you know the right dudes (or PAY them), I'm sure you can move as you please.

If you don't, AND step out of line on top of that, you might get rolled on. I'm not from Boston, so this is just based on what I hear. I'm surelocal cats can say more.

Joe must've thought Tahiry's @%% could save him from getting stomped......

Saigon is a clown to me now. Everytime I think of him pause, I hear that Budden "Baseline/Bass Line" joint in my head....

Well you can't put that much weight on one line like that, it ain't no secret he couldn't drop at Atlantic because he raps about real *@@%. Not tomention Just Blaze was doing all the beats? I wanna hear those records.

Back
Top Bottom