WHAT IF I TOLD YOU SAIGON SIGNED TO AMALGAM DIGITAL

Lol if that's true. However ain't no getting around the fact that Joey lost that battle.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lol if that's true. However ain't no getting around the fact that Joey lost that battle.

This is the reason I hardly ever post here... a bunch of young kids saying a whole lot of nonsense. Your out ya f'ing mind if you actually think Saigon won

Can I get a link to that video of Sai showing off?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

This is the reason I hardly ever post here... a bunch of young kids saying a whole lot of nonsense. Your out ya f'ing mind if you actually think Saigon won
He's probably older than you.

And Saigon won...deal with it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

He's probably older than you.

Yes Saigon did win and I'm big Joe Budden fan. Padded Room is real dope by the way

Originally Posted by illphillip

Don't know. I know he's big in CT.

Cats can always be connected. If you know the right dudes (or PAY them), I'm sure you can move as you please.

If you don't, AND step out of line on top of that, you might get rolled on. I'm not from Boston, so this is just based on what I hear. I'm sure local cats can say more.

Joe must've thought Tahiry's @%% could save him from getting stomped......
The Bean is like that with everyone from out of town. Not just rappers. Especially when you're from NY(which Joe mostly is.) Dudes up therejust have nothing better to do than test you.

Max B is big on college campuses though. Though he's not gonna be getting any college shows any time soon
laugh.gif

WTH does age have to do with anything? It's not like were talking about Soulja Boy or something lol. And there's a very high chanceI'm older than you so you can dead all that.

Back
Top Bottom