What If NT Got Really Big? (Facebook Twitter Status)

I don't use any of those sites . So I would probably just check every few days not every day like I do now and I probably wouldn't post either

Originally Posted by soltheman

The "connect" feature would actually be used.
what is this connect feature? i saw it the other day, and didnt want to 'connect' with some random dude.

.thats the day i leave....most people wouldnt join thinkin niketalk is some lame site for shoe freaks

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by soltheman

The "connect" feature would actually be used.
what is this connect feature? i saw it the other day, and didnt want to 'connect' with some random dude.

I wanna connect with you
devil.gif

i doubt it'll happen...1 month membership process and i think jrose just randomly pick and denies by SN....but i do want to see what's the impact ofthe SLAM magazine for NT...do you guys think we'll have a spike of new members and trolls?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I've put a few people on NT....they couldn't cut it, they weren't built like that[/color]

What if I was to tell you that I have a 22 inch #%$+.

Is that something you might be interested in?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It would probably cut my Internet use in half. Even with all the people on here now it still has a small community feel. If it got Twitter/facebook status it would be crazy.

LOL! WTH is wrong that foot in ur avy?

i got bit by ants

Its already too big if u ask me..but what do i know..
It used to be the place where folks could come and leak info on the new jays release, and share opinions. Now it just seems so full of rubbish, that all of thepeople who made it special are gone. Dont get me wrong im not hatin, NT keeps me ROLLING in class.....but its lost that underground appeal it used to have..

Back
Top Bottom