What if the NBA created an annual All-NBA Flop Team?

Let's say at the end of the season, players and coaches can vote for the All-NBA 1st and 2nd Flop Team, do you think it will help with the league with less flopping. I don't know about you but if I was a player named to the All-NBA 1st Flop Team by my peers, it would eventually led to me flopping significantly less. Even though refs already know which player flops a bunch, it would put a bigger target on a players back whenever they try to fool the refs. I know that players already know if they are known as notorious floppers but don't you think being officially awarded for flopping would hurt their pride and cause them to stop? Discuss.

Increase the fines and players will stop flopping.

But of course the Union won't tolerate anything they deem "excessive".

President/Vice President/Ambassador/Commissioner/First Ballot Hall of Famer - Vlade Divac

The rest are in no particular order.

1. Emanuel Ginobili

2. Christopher Bosh

3. Baron Davis (I wish I could find the one when he looked like he got shot).
laugh.gif

4. Derek Fisher (That boy good!)

5. Paul Pierce (We're from the same neighborhood too)
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The league should assess technicals for flopping. Have a designated ref sit at a monitor and check replays of questionable plays. If he deems that a foul was actually a flop, he lets the officials know and the team shoots the technical foul shot during the next timeout.

Two, and you're ejected. One plus a regular technical, you're ejected.

i remember jvg said that if the nba really wanted to get rid of flopping, they could. just make the punishment severe when somebody is blatantly flopping. if you start taking paychecks, guys arent gonna flop as much

are you guys telling me if CP3 was voted on the 2013-2014 NBA All-Floppsive First Team, he wouldn't stop flopping the next season?

Back
Top Bottom