What is a better trade

I have a pair of '99 white cements 4s. The flaws are they DO NOT have the og soles, box, or insole and slight toe box creasing.

People offered electric blue foamposites flaws are yellowing 8/10 condo, space jam sbs worn once, or 120 cash.

What is the better trade to do?

I have a pair of '99 white cements 4s. The flaws are they DO NOT have the og soles, box, or insole and slight toe box creasing.
People offered electric blue foamposites flaws are yellowing 8/10 condo, space jam sbs worn once, or 120 cash.
What is the better trade to do?
Do you have a picture of your 4's? Seeing the condition would help determine the value

Just based off of your info though, I would say the 4's are worth around $200-220 if they aren't cracked too bad. The foams are probably worth about $210-220, the SBs are worth about $180-200, and the $120 cash is just a rip off unless your shoes are in unwearable condition.

OHHHHH ok I see now. I totally misread your description. I thought they were only missing the insoles. I didn't realize they didn't have the actual soles at all lol. That changes things. If that's the case, you are getting an excellent deal with any one of those three trades. Just go with whatever you like best. If you're looking for the most value, go with the Foams though

rofl id take those for 120 any day and buy a dub zero in the same size for 40 bucks on ebay and use that sole....

oh $*** yeah brah you might wanna cash out. if anybody gives you $$$ for these you should take it lol. ive never seen sneakers with out the sole lol. these joints would be some fire boxing shoes.

Back
Top Bottom