What is a good basketball shoe for indoor use?

right now im looking at the Shox Elite 2 and I already have the Zoom Soldiers. I know the Soldiers are good for outdoors but how do they perform indoors?

If anyone has any other suggestions besides these two, i would also appreciate the help. i normally stick to nike and adidas.

I'm 6'4, 210 pounds. I play out on the wing on offense but i like to mix it up on the boards. Defense is my primary focus when im playing.

I look for shoes that have good ankle support because both of my ankles are bad. I like shoes that are middle of the road weight wise (not too light, not too heavy).

i wouldn't use the same shoes indoors and outdoors.

once outdoors wears the outsole down enough, they'll be slippery indoors.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^^^ok thanks. i have the soldiers that i will probably use for outdoors, can anyone recommend a good indoor shoe that fits my style of play and needs?

mt3130,

wt.f are you doing out on the wing at 6'4? unless you are or going to be a d1 college baller you should be working on your post footwork...lol, but it's true.

that said, contrary to what is sometimes popular belief around here... shoes fit feet, not style of play. I'd recommend trying on as many as you can until you find some that feel great on your feet. If you don't want to spent the time and liked the soldiers, get another pair. Lebron wore them inside so they probably work there for you as well.

"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

If you want shoes for Indoor and outdoor..Adidas pro model mids is kind of a good choice..even if you played them outdoors try using them indoors the traction is still there..
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

Quote:
shoes fit feet, not style of play. I'd recommend trying on as many as you can until you find some that feel great on your feet
i wish it was that easy...i wear a 14 so trying on shoes is out of the question about 75% of the time.

Quote:
wt.f are you doing out on the wing at 6'4? unless you are or going to be a d1 college baller you should be working on your post footwork
thats not my style of game but alot of times i go down low when i dont have the ball.

Hey, if you can get to a Nordstrom Rack they usually have a ton of large sized shoes to select from. and they have big size sales every now and then.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Back
Top Bottom