What is Bobby Frasor of UNC wearing?

In the UNC-BYU game on ESPN 2 tonight. Are they the Team Bizness from a few years back or is my TV too small? Most of the UNC players are wearing Ol'Schools and Danny Green was rockin M3's but Frasor definitely stood out with his shoes. Anybody know for sure or have pictures? Thanks for the help inadvance.

Team Bizness indeed.

Great eyes.

capt.ec9eef439c59470a91429fd50b66f3b2.iona_n_carolina_basketball_ncgb107.jpg

I have to get my hands on the Ol' Schools or the XX2's the Heels are wearing, this is killing me.

Bobby Frasor must have dug around the equipment room from raymond, sean and rashad's freshman year.

Also, I found a closer shot. (not my picture)
13_10.JPG

edit -
I found a few shots of the Ol'Skool as well:
dsc02809hy6.jpg

dsc02810lo0.jpg

man if the new SE XX3's had the NCU logo on the shoe instead of the 23 stitched, that would be hot

anybody got the pic when the whole team wore the columbia XI's, in like 01 02.... theres a with like 10 players grouped, maybe a timeout...and they allhave them on...
nerd.gif

Let me revise my statement: Cal's XX2 > Georgetown's XX2 > UNC's XX2

Pics of the Cal XX2's:

7w87onl.jpg

82ndswh.jpg

814enmo.jpg

We all know CP's PE XX2 takes the crown though.
pimp.gif

Yal can find the other XX2's.

Just for the record these are the XX2's for last years all-american game.

Also Cal's XX2 > UNC's XX2. Easy choice for me.

anyone else notice those B'Loyals aren't the same as the ones that released. The color placement is the same as the black and red ones. IMO they lookbetter

AJ, where did you get that picture of the bizness?? I collect UNC PE. Thanks. I have posted before, but if you want me to post my 3 pairs let me know. UNC XXIand Showcase etc

Back
Top Bottom