What is de name of these Nikes?

Hello,
I'm Marloes, I'm new here. Sorry for mu Englisch, its not 100%. Not my first langeuge.
A lot of years a go I got my verry forst Nikes. Ohhh I loved those Nikes. I whas realy proud and I woult realy, realy, realy like them back. But one problem, I don't know the name or model and Google can't help me :-(
Does anybody know the name of the nikes on the picture? Sorry foor the quality, its a realy old picture, taken with a disposeble camera.
I hope someone can help me. And no, its not the ait max 95. I got those and they are realy diffrent.

The Nike on the picture has a double air windo in the back, thew were beige / creme with a red nike logo on the side. That was embroidered. Can anybode help me???

Nike_1.jpg
Nike_2.jpg

Can you give us a year to help narrow it down? By the looks of em, I'd guess 1997.
I thought maybe Air Agress or Tailwind, but that's not it, unless its a women's variation

Can you give us a year to help narrow it down? By the looks of em, I'd guess 1997.
I thought maybe Air Agress or Tailwind, but that's not it, unless its a women's variation

I gues...1999 1sth year on my new scool. But I'm not completly shure.. Sorry :-S

I lookt at the two options. The Air Agress had only one air window in the back, the Tailwind logo is completly off and the (don't know the word) bothem of the shoe is difrent. But thank you fot thinking along.. All help is welcome :-D

I lookt at the two options. The Air Agress had only one air window in the back, the Tailwind logo is completly off and the (don't know the word) bothem of the shoe is difrent. But thank you fot thinking along.. All help is welcome :-D
I had these in the first half of 1997. White and blue/black men’s color way. There was a pointy almost flame like thing around the air window. I realize this is not super helpful.

for some reason air max international is stuck in my head, but google isn’t giving me what I’m looking for. I’m probably way off on the name, but I do remember that this was a model that had multiple iterations over a few years.

I had these in the first half of 1997. White and blue/black men’s color way. There was a pointy almost flame like thing around the air window. I realize this is not super helpful.

for some reason air max international is stuck in my head, but google isn’t giving me what I’m looking for. I’m probably way off on the name, but I do remember that this was a model that had multiple iterations over a few years.
Thank you so much!!! You are the first one to remembers this model! That meens a lot to me! Now I know maybe more people know this type and maybe they know a little more. Thank you!

They indeed look a lot like the Nike Air Edge Max tennis. But the bothem of the shoe.. the fire wing on the back I do not remember en I do not see on the picture. Also there is no dubble air window in the back. Maybe a limited idition Nike Air Edge Max tennis? Or are there still other ones that look like the one on the picture?

Yes - these are the Air Edge (Not sure if your version is "Max" or not, but it's the Air Edge).
I have never seen the color you show but you can see from this pic the air bubble question- the inside bubble is different than outside

m33025461947_1.jpg
Yes, that's te one. And I could not find a picture anywere of the collor I had. Green, black and blue, but nog beige / red. Realy sad now.. I gues I will never find them again :-(

But I gues I'm goingto look for black ones, they are pretty to and the model is still the same. They walkt so nice! So I hope I can find a good pare.
I wanna thank you all for thinking along.. I never could have find this by my selfe!

Back
Top Bottom