What is everybodys opinion on this topic now?

Everybody all year said the magic won't be nothing because they live and die by the three and that dont work in the playoffs.

Everybody said it was a cavs vs celts ecf and the magic couldnt beat either team..

The magic are still shooting the 3 and beat the cavs and celtics now. So where do the people with the opinion that the magic had no chance stand at now?

the Magic just play to their strength but the Lakers are prob going to beat them because their entire team is better than the Magic. I want the Magic to win

I picked them to beat the Cavs before it started, simply because they were a difficult matchup. I had no idea they would consistently hit 3s the way theywould, but they did. Most of their shots were wide open shots so really I guess I shouldn't have been. They will be a difficult matchup for the Lakers aswell, but the Lakers are better equipped to handle what they throw at them. But really thinking about it this may be the 1st year where the old moniker"Defense Wins Championships" doesn't apply. I mean both the Lakers and Magic are decent defensively but not at the top of the league.

Not sure if the last 2 posters are dumb or slow?

WHo brought up the lakers at all?

My thread has nothing to do with yesterdays game thread.

Im simply asking where does everybodys opinion stand now that most people said magic can win cuz they live n die by the 3

7 games against an injury-riddled Celtics team.

All biases aside, I don't believe the Magic would have a shot if KG and Powe (and Nelson) were playing.

And they matched up well against the Cavs. They aren't that great of a team. They just had an easy road to the finals.

that's the excuse everybody always gives..

its always x team had an easy trip to the finals blah blah.

lakers beat the jazz who had okur out a few games, went 7 with the rockets w out tmac, dikember, or yao, then beat a nuggets team that were first roundvirgins...

but I don't wanna talk about the lakers. I want to know where people stand at now with their opinions now that the magic stayed shooting 3s and made ithere

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

7 games against an injury-riddled Celtics team.

All biases aside, I don't believe the Magic would have a shot if KG and Powe (and Nelson) were playing.

And they matched up well against the Cavs. They aren't that great of a team. They just had an easy road to the finals.
Playing against the team with the best record in the NBA is an easy road to the finals?

Apparently the Magic have proved a lot of critics wrong by making it to the Finals. You have to realize that the Lakers fan base on this board is big andyou're going to get a lot of sideways talk from salty fans of the teams the Magic ran through. I haven't watched any Magic games this season and amcurious if they can keep up their success. If they are a live and die by the 3 team that they keep getting labled, hopefully their 3's rain like Seattleall over the Lakers.

they're lucky they didnt matchup with the Pistons in the first round....im just sayin....

but I been rooting for them all thru the playoff's since I HATE Boston & Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom