What is everyone getting their parents for Christmas?

Dad a new computer, either laptop or netbook, his current computer has 512mb of ram, as much as my iPhone 4
laugh.gif
eek.gif

But I'm struggling on what to get my Mom
ohwell.gif

Dad a new computer, either laptop or netbook, his current computer has 512mb of ram, as much as my iPhone 4
laugh.gif
eek.gif

But I'm struggling on what to get my Mom
ohwell.gif

money to go gamble with.. was gonna get her a new laptop but i ain't ballin like that this year

money to go gamble with.. was gonna get her a new laptop but i ain't ballin like that this year

got them a decent 47 inch TV. Just to upgrade them from their ancient tube TV they've had
laugh.gif

got them a decent 47 inch TV. Just to upgrade them from their ancient tube TV they've had
laugh.gif

All I can afford this year is a restaurant gift card. Either red lobster or olive garden

All I can afford this year is a restaurant gift card. Either red lobster or olive garden

gonna cop em some more tix to The Radio City Christmas Spectacular and Moms getting a BOSE wave radio and pops *scratches head* IDK prob get my pops some kicks

gonna cop em some more tix to The Radio City Christmas Spectacular and Moms getting a BOSE wave radio and pops *scratches head* IDK prob get my pops some kicks

Back
Top Bottom