What is it about 20-somethings? Good NY Times article

No cliffnotes, it's really really long (and even I haven't finished it yet
laugh.gif
)....just thought it was a good article especially for people in their 20s, which I think is a good amount of NTers. Sorry if posted, feel free to lock.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/magazine/22Adulthood-t.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all

Spoiler [+]
This question pops up everywhere, underlying concerns about “failure to launch

Very good read!! I put it on my tumblr (m1ceysworld.tumblr.com) hours ago. I'm gonna gather my thoughts and write on it in a few. I actually read all of it! Its definitely a LONG read.

Very good read!! I put it on my tumblr (m1ceysworld.tumblr.com) hours ago. I'm gonna gather my thoughts and write on it in a few. I actually read all of it! Its definitely a LONG read.

I will have to take the time to read it, but I can definitely relate.  Before moving out on my own I had to spend a year with my Dad recently, even with whatever things I did that I thought would've prevented from ever having to do so.

I will have to take the time to read it, but I can definitely relate.  Before moving out on my own I had to spend a year with my Dad recently, even with whatever things I did that I thought would've prevented from ever having to do so.

This is a great read. Halfway through it and everyone needs to read this.

It will change how you view your life as it puts a lot of things in perspective.

It will change how you view your life as it puts a lot of things in perspective.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

QFT

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

QFT

All the good speak of this in the first ten posts makes me want to tackle that wall o' text like it about a heroin dealer
pimp.gif

All the good speak of this in the first ten posts makes me want to tackle that wall o' text like it about a heroin dealer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom