What is it about the III, IV, And V that drive us nuts?

Quote:
What?! No love for the AJVI?????? BEST JORDAN EVER!!!

yeah, but forreal though....those were my absolute FIRST JORDANS!!!!! but i still got love for V, IV, III in that order

V's III's and IV's were my first pair of J's in that order so they are pretty special to me

ill take the IV's over the III's and V's

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Just look at them, they define the word beautiful.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

its because those jordans look more like casual shoes, all the other jordans are really high top and look more like basketball shoes while 3 4 5 look like nice casual shoes, i dont know if you guys will understand what im trying to say haha

because the shoes were b4 their time and the bulls colorways but my faves r the 11s

NEW TO NIKETalk not 2 air jays

for me ima have to say the...
lll...cause of the cement print...1st shoe to have the jumpman on it..the air bubble in the sole
lV...my first J(BREDS)...the wings...big nike air on the back...the netting and so on brah..
V...3m tounge..lace locks..netting...and of course icy soles :pimp:
pimp.gif

and last...what MJ did in those shoes....dam str8 GOAT 4sho :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

timeless styles in legendary colorways
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Those were my 3 first pairs of Jordans

Military IV's
Green Bean V's
Pur Money III's

in that order I got em

I love em because of that and plus they have the best designs out of practically all the Jordans
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

III - spotted the visable air pocket and cement print at Kenny
Shoes in 88'. Been crazy about them ever since.

IV- Plastic Wings and Netting is a beautiful thing.

V- Icey clear soles, something that the reebok pump never
had on the forfoot and heel.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

there just great shoes, but the III and IV's are the most popular not much V's well in my area anyways. 4s just go with everything. IV's are good for sport and it has that casual look to it.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

they look so :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Oh crap. Here comes the "BEST JORDAN" topic again....
This would never end.
IIIs, IVs and Vs are hot because they are made by Nike and worn by Jordan at his prime.
That also goes to VIs or MANY OTHER PAIRS that is in your top lists.
Everyone has their own best pair of jordans. Like: "AJ ## is THE BEST BECAUSE MIKE WORE IT WHEN WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP"
"Owww, FOR ME, AJ ## BECAUSE HE WORE IT WHEN HE DUNKED ON bla bla".
"OW OW! FOR ME, AJ ## BECAUSE IT MATCHED WITH BULLS JERSEY".
and on...
and on....

Indohan

IMO the design of III, IV & V are a casual looking shoe which generally looks better then basketball shoes
I don't need a sig to fit in...

Design and time period.

The "Good Old Days", if you will.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Back
Top Bottom