What is Kickk Spott??????

Hmmmm well here is the correct link http://kickkspott.com/ and this shop is in my neighborhood. White Flint Mall is where they are located I'll go out the spot tomorrow to see whats really good and I will post feedback!

Hmmmm well here is the correct link http://kickkspott.com/ and this shop is in my neighborhood. White Flint Mall is where they are located I'll go out the spot tomorrow to see whats really good and I will post feedback!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Here today, gone tomorrow....................................................................
True, these types of stores seem to never last that long and I'm surprised this is in White Flint!? White Flint is like City Place there is nothing in it!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Here today, gone tomorrow....................................................................
True, these types of stores seem to never last that long and I'm surprised this is in White Flint!? White Flint is like City Place there is nothing in it!

You're better off making a online consigment shop on ebay or something if thats the model you want to follow.

Or list it in the buy/sell forum lol.

I give it til the end of the year.

What if their was a flight club in georgetown, would that work?

You're better off making a online consigment shop on ebay or something if thats the model you want to follow.

Or list it in the buy/sell forum lol.

I give it til the end of the year.

What if their was a flight club in georgetown, would that work?

We do ship anywere and I mean anywere..!

I wouldn't go there...
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

Flightclub in gtown will never work. Dmv peeps too cheap

yea, that business model already failed on Georgia Ave. a few years ago. being in Gtown will not make much difference.

Originally Posted by Asia

Flightclub in gtown will never work. Dmv peeps too cheap

yea, that business model already failed on Georgia Ave. a few years ago. being in Gtown will not make much difference.

ALL OF Y'ALL ARE TRIPPING! Did you not see the video? They have Concords!!!!!!!! You guys are a bunch of Haters, sipping Hater'ade, on the Hater'vator to Hatesville, H8 066600.

I repeat......... They had 1 pair of C O N C O R D S + E M E R A L D IV's.

I'll let yall sit on the bench. I'm jumping in the game to start B A L L I N' *Jim Jones voice*

pimp.gif

ALL OF Y'ALL ARE TRIPPING! Did you not see the video? They have Concords!!!!!!!! You guys are a bunch of Haters, sipping Hater'ade, on the Hater'vator to Hatesville, H8 066600.

I repeat......... They had 1 pair of C O N C O R D S + E M E R A L D IV's.

I'll let yall sit on the bench. I'm jumping in the game to start B A L L I N' *Jim Jones voice*

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom