What is ray allen wearing?

Ray Allen might as well just get a stickied thread for himself haha.

This question comes up every game.

I swear, this is asked after every playoff game the Celtics have played this post season.
laugh.gif

Ever since Ray Ray has played in this, he hasn't performed well in the playoffs,and especially the recent series with the Cavs.
For the ECF, he should switch up shoes, maybe to some XX3's
pimp.gif
, becausethese TGIM's aren't working out for him.

The black ones are aight, not really feeling the white joints. In defense of Ray, he doesnt really have any set plays in the Celts offense. He was 1 for 6yesterday and was pulled. Im just waiting to see the UCONN match up w/him and Hamilton. Good matchup for shoes as well....ooooooh!

He needs to switch back to the VIII's. I saw him play in those earlier in the year and they look sooooooo good in person! Anyways, GO CELTS!!!

Ray Allen was raw in Milwaukee. Right now though he is playing like he is older than Mutombo. Also how in the hell did he make the Allstar team over Vince thisyear? Vince might have had a down year but he was one of 3 players to average 21 6 and 5... The other 2 ehh just LeBron and Kobe.

lol it is true every game somebody always ask what shoes he's wearing!!! TGIM "this game is mine" or for some people they say "thank god itsmike"!!!

Back
Top Bottom