What is the Best/Biggest Award you have ever received?........

Something Random that popped into my head, but what's the best/biggest award you have ever received or won?.......simple question

Something Random that popped into my head, but what's the best/biggest award you have ever received or won?.......simple question

A 3rd place soccer trophy from when I was 10.

I have alot of trophy's but none of them compares to that trophy.

A 3rd place soccer trophy from when I was 10.

I have alot of trophy's but none of them compares to that trophy.

Recognition in my senior year from graduating on time with the rest of the class.
smh.gif

Recognition in my senior year from graduating on time with the rest of the class.
smh.gif

2nd place and 3rd place in consecutive years, middle school city-wide spelling bee. Got beat by a homeschooled kid, of course.

Also I was very very proud to get four-year honor roll in high school... not one quarter below 3.0. Doesn't sound like much, but a lot of my friends thought it was cool to do poorly, so it was a struggle.

2nd place and 3rd place in consecutive years, middle school city-wide spelling bee. Got beat by a homeschooled kid, of course.

Also I was very very proud to get four-year honor roll in high school... not one quarter below 3.0. Doesn't sound like much, but a lot of my friends thought it was cool to do poorly, so it was a struggle.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

nothing special

living in mediocrity FTL
I've recieved quite a few awards but I still feel mediocre
ohwell.gif

My most cherished award are prolly my Defensive MVP award from high school football and science olympiad award in middle school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

nothing special

living in mediocrity FTL
I've recieved quite a few awards but I still feel mediocre
ohwell.gif

My most cherished award are prolly my Defensive MVP award from high school football and science olympiad award in middle school
pimp.gif

High Honor Roll from 5th - 12th grade ever quarter...
Dean's List every semester but one (missed it by .02 GPA.. F U Calculus
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)

In terms of Sports: 5 or 6 All Star baseball trophies and a bunch of 1st place trophies..

High Honor Roll from 5th - 12th grade ever quarter...
Dean's List every semester but one (missed it by .02 GPA.. F U Calculus
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)

In terms of Sports: 5 or 6 All Star baseball trophies and a bunch of 1st place trophies..

Got an excellent achievement award on my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) "PT STUD" is what they call it. But i aim always to beat my score.

Back
Top Bottom